With season 2 of Very Cavallari right around the corner, we figured it would be the perfect time to breakdown who’s who in the cast. Keep reading below to get to know Brittainy Taylor, Reagan Agee, Kelly Henderson, Riley Messina, Erin McCarthy-Cline, Lindsay Ann Staniszewski, Jay Cutler, and of course Kristin Cavallari with these fun facts!
- Brittainy recently celebrated her 30th birthday last month (her birthday is on January 30).
- Her current position is Head of Operations at Uncommon James.
- She is still dating country musician Jon Stone.
- In her spare time, Brittainy loves any way of being active: working out, hiking, yoga– you name it, she’s done it!
- She has an adorable dog named Nora.
- She’s a big fashionista and is very good at keeping up with trends.
- Reagan went to cosmetology school, studying hair and fashion before landing at Uncommon James. She apparently met Kristin through a mutual friend.
- She started out as Kristin’s assistant, but has since been moved up to assistant manager!
- Kristin often refers to Reagan as having a personality of “sunshine and butterflies” (aka: she’s super positive)!
- Her hometown is Florence, Alabama. She’s the definition of Southern charm!
- She graduated from Central High School in 2009.
- Reagan is very close with her family and friends, especially with her mom. Her mom even gave her advice about staying true to her roots when dealing with fame.
- A few of her favorite beauty products include: Oribe’s dry shampoo, Giorgio Armani’s Luminous Silk Foundation and Eyelash Curler, and OPI nail polish.
- Reagan is a fan of MTV’s Siesta Key! It’s one of her top 3 favorite shows (the other two being Schitts Creek and The Price is Right).
- She’s also a fan of podcasts – her favorite is The Skinny Confidential.
- Kelly has had a wide variety of careers over the years, including makeup artist, hairdresser, and fashion stylist for some of country music’s biggest acts (like Dierks Bentley and Jason Aldean)!
- She currently works as a lifestyle blogger and podcaster. Her brand, Velvet’s Edge has garnered popularity due to Henderson’s impeccable taste and travel picks.
- A few of her favorite beauty products? It Cosmetics CC Cream, Tom Ford Eyeshadow Quad in “Cocoa Mirage”, NudeStix Nudies All Over Face Color in “Sunkissed”, and Pat McGrath Lipgloss in “Flesh Astral.”
- She always goes to Kristin for advice, and vice versa. One of their favorite topics of conversation? Men and relationships!
- She loves animal print, black, and red, both in fashion and home decor.
- Riley works for Uncommon James on social media, appearing to have taken over for Shannon.
- She frequently assists on photo shoots for the brands, including UJ Home, Little James Clothing, and the new collections of Uncommon James.
- She previously worked on the marketing team at Bumble HQ.
- Even though she just got an Instagram last year, she often posts picture of work, her friends, and especially her boyfriend, Tom. How cute are they?!
- She’s a part of Kappa Alpha Theta sorority, which is an active chapter at the University of Kansas.
- Erin earned a BS in Journalism from Ohio University and has a Masters in Business Administration from the University of Toledo.
- She’s worked with major brands over the years, including Victoria’s Secret, Abercrombie & Fitch, and Forever21. She even worked at L Brands, the Ohio headquarters for companies like VS!
- She specializes in finance, global operations, and merchandise planning.
- Her current title is Head of Merchandise, Planning, Buying, and Allocation for Uncommon James. She’s worked there since November 2018.
- She’s been married to her husband, Patrick Cline for almost 3 years; they were dating for 5 years before that. Wow!
- Together, Erin and Patrick share an adorable pup named Benji.
Lindsay Ann Staniszewski
- Lindsay is the Head of Marketing + PR (Public Relations) for Uncommon James, Little James Clothing, and UJ Home.
- Lindsay is also 1/2 of the music duo, The Marilynds. She’s the lead vocalist of the band, which also features her sister, Kasey.
- She won the title of Miss Maryland in 2010.
- She loves lattes and baking.
- She’s a nature person, and likes exploring new places through travel.
- She loves posting inspirational quotes on Instagram for her photo captions. Take a look at her New Year one below!
- She’s always rocking sleek, almost jet black hair, whether it be down in a lob, or slicked back.
- You can also catch Lindsay rocking a red lip or a little bit of a smoky eye.
- She loves flowers, especially roses.
- As you might already know, Jay was a professional football player for 10 years. He was a quarterback for the Denver Broncos, the Miami Dolphins, and the Chicago Bears.
- He was actually the one to make the first move with Kristin – all the way back in 2009! He wanted to take her out, so he got a hold of her publicist who relayed this message to Kristin. Kristin was in the middle of filming The Hills at the time, so she actually passed on his invitation!
- A year later, Kristin was visiting her mom in Chicago and wound up at one of Jay’s pre-season games. They finally met, and sparks flew from there!
- For their 5 year anniversary (they were married in 2013), Jay built Kristin a wooden bench swing that was engraved for their new home. How thoughtful!
- Kristin is no stranger to reality TV! Before Very Cavallari, Kristin rose to fame on MTV’s Laguna Beach. She was only a junior in high school when she was cast alongside frenemy Lauren Conrad and her then-boyfriend Stephen Colletti. Kristin stayed on the show for 2 years, before graduating high school and giving college a try.
- She made her TV comeback on MTV’s The Hills (also a Lauren Conrad-centric show!) as the “bad bitch.” When the show ended, Kristin admitted later that her Hills persona was nothing like she was in real life!
- Of course, Kristin has 3 super-cute kids (Saylor, Camden, and Jaxon), and is a super hands-on mom.
- Prior to jumping into the world of accessories, Kristin worked with Chinese Laundry on various shoe collections.
- In addition to her already long list of accomplishments, Kristin is also a 2x New York Times Bestseller – her two books are “Balancing in Heels: My Journey to Health, Happiness, and Making it all Work” (2016) and “True Roots: A Mindful Kitchen with More Than 100 Recipes Free of Gluten, Dairy, and Refined Sugar” (2018).
- PS: Kristin still loves Cabo San Lucas, Mexico! The place from her high school days has grown up right along with her. She just recently vacationed there for Very Cavallari! Can’t wait to see what went down in Cabo!
Catch the whole cast on the season 2 premiere of Very Cavallari, airing March 3 at 10 PM, only on E!
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email [email protected]