The ‘Saved by the Bell‘ Reboot is officially happening and the rest of the cast was just announced!
In earlier coverage, Feeling the Vibe reported that Mario Lopez and Elizabeth Berkley would be reviving their original characters of AC Slater and Jessie Spano.
There was some confusion surrounding the lead role of Zack Morris originally portrayed by Mark Paul Gosselaar. However, he will be back in the series as well. The twist? Their kids now go to the infamous Bayside High.
Who is playing Zack Morris’s son aka Mac Morris? Actor and model, Mitchell Hoog. Let’s dive in to find out more about him!
1. Mitchell was born on March 20, 1999 which means he just turned 21 this year!
2. Growing up, Mitchell was a top snowboarder in his state and traveled around while doing school online.
3. According to his modeling profile, he is 5’10¾” with brown hair and blue eyes.
4. This guy looks and can act like he’s straight off the beach in California. He can surf, play baseball, and wrestle.
5. He’s in behind-the-scenes selfies from the SBTB set. Check out this shot with his SBTB co-stars including Dexter Darden.
Tune into ‘Saved by the Bell: The Reboot‘ when it airs on NBC’s streaming service, Peacock. Date TBA.
Check out the official SBTB Reboot trailer below.
If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, Feeling the Vibe may receive an affiliate commission.
Courtney Rose is an Entertainment Writer at Feeling the Vibe Magazine based in New York. Pop culture and rom-com obsessed. Studied Journalism and is up to date on all the latest entertainment news. For tips or comments, email me at [email protected]