He’s one of the most sought after hairstylists in Hollywood, and has known Kristin Cavallari since she was 18, but what else do you know about Justin Anderson? We have 10 fun facts for you below, plus get the scoop on how Justin and Kristin met (and have been friends ever since)!
Who is Justin Anderson? And how did he meet Kristin Cavallari?
Justin Anderson is a celebrity hairstylist and colorist. You have probably seen his Instagrams (either @justinandersoncolor or his personal @justinanderson) on social media – he frequently does picture rows of his latest clients. Check out a few photos below:
Justin and Kristin met when Kristin had begun to branch out in the entertainment industry, after her first brush with fame on MTV’s Laguna Beach. Kristin was 18, and came to Justin with what she called “Playboy bunny platinum” hair – and he fixed her up with her signature beachy waves that she’s famous for now. Her color has since gone from overprocessed to a pretty light blonde, and her lobbed style suits her busy lifestyle well.
They have been the best of friends ever since, posting fun Instagrams with each other (see above), and appearing alongside each other in interviews or Kristin’s show! Check out a sweet Instagram below of Justin and Kristin spending the day together:
10 Fun Facts about Justin Anderson
- He is the co-founder of luxury hair color brand, dpHUE. You can find so many of their amazing products on Amazon.com.
- In addition to Kristin Cavallari, Justin has also worked with Siesta Key‘s Madisson Hausburg.
- Justin has a slew of other high profile celebrity clientele, including Miley Cyrus, Jennifer Aniston, Sofia Richie, and Margot Robbie.
- He’s also styled for a ton of magazines, including Glamour, SHAPE, ELLE, and Cosmopolitan.
- He recently styled Brie Larson for her Captain Marvel movie premiere, and did Miley Cyrus’ hair for the Vanity Fair Oscars Afterparty.
- He grew up surfing and loves the beach.
- He originally got into hair coloring because he had a fascination with how the sun and sea could transform hair.
- He trained at some of the top salons, including Art Luna, and Chris McMillan Salon in Beverly Hills, California.
- It may be totally expensive to get an appointment with the hair guru, but he does have a tip that we all can use. Don’t over-shampoo! Instead, use his dpHUE ACV Hair Rinse a few times a week to lock in color while gently cleansing your hair without shampoo and conditioner.
- He’s a very proud Scorpio, often posting horoscopes to his social media.
MORE ON VERY CAVALLARI
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email [email protected]