The women of Siesta Key always look flawless, no matter if they are poolside or at the hottest party. Want to know how Juliette Porter gets gorgeous curls? Or how about Kelsey Owens’ go-to skincare product?
Keep reading below to learn these secrets and more about Juliette Porter, Kelsey Owens, Madisson Hausburg, Chloe Trautman, Cara Geswelli, and Canvas Brummel‘s beauty routines!
- Product she always has with her? MAC Lip Liner.
- To prep her skin, Juliette loves doing clearing or pore masks; she also spray tans. (Get a similar look from Loving Tan)
- Her lashes have to be done always – she has lash extensions but will do falsies for special events sometimes. A must-have are Ardell Lashes.
- She likes a noticeable brow look, but nothing too drawn on. Her mom taught her how to do her eyebrows!
- She wears foundation with SPF (get a similar look with Vinchy Foundation), fills in her brows, and does a little bit of mascara for an everyday look. One she’s worn for photoshoots is Tom Ford’s Perfecting Foundation.
- Her hair is almost always in loose waves. Her hairstylist uses Oribe styling products, and her hair extensions are by Fabuloz Hair. She wears ‘Sweet Macchiato’ which is a rooted blonde. Asia Bebber is her go-to hairstylist.
- Kelsey uses Neutrogena cleanser and moisturizer, and washes her face using her Vanity Planet spin brush.
- Her signature look consists of a light eyeshadow, mascara, foundation, and highlighter.
- She has gotten her lashes done at Nia Clinic in Sarasota.
- Her hair is usually blown out or in beachy waves. She usually gets balayage when she goes in for her color.
- For special events, she has been seen in KoKo lashes. You can get them on Amazon.
- You won’t find Madisson in glam makeup everyday – she prefers to keep things simple. But for a night out, a winged liner has been a go-to for her!
- While her hair length may have changed over the last couple years, the one thing that hasn’t changed is the color – she’s a blondie! DPHue and Olaplex have saved her newly platinum locks.
- When she’s in Florida, she also goes to Fresh salon in Sarasota; but when she’s in LA she will try new people/places. Recently, she went to celebrity hair colorist Justin Anderson – PS: He’s done Kristin Cavallari’s hair! How cool is that?!
- For the show, Chloe’s often done up with Mirabella Beauty, MAC Cosmetics, and Morphe makeup.
- She usually rocks either a colorful eyeshadow or a slight smokey eye.
- Her hair is styled in a slightly off center part.
- For big events, she likes to do a face mask and use Crest white strips for her teeth.
- She loves Kylie Jenner’s lip kits.
- Oribe styling products, and Paul Mitchell color are used on Cara’s hair. Her hair extensions are by Easi Hair Pro.
- Lindsey Pendergrass is her hairstylist at Fresh Salon in Sarasota.
- Cara also gets Brazilian keratin treatments on her hair to keep it looking smooth and glossy.
- One of her favorite makeup brands is BECCA Cosmetics.
- On the show, FACE atelier foundation, NARS concealer, and Tom Ford contour/highlight are used on Cara.
- She uses Cetaphil face wash for her everyday prep and skin maintenance.
- She got bangs over the summer, but may want her bobbed look back, because growing out your hair can be a lot of work.
- She often wears her hair relaxed, and it’s always super glossy and piecey. OGx hair products can be found in her beauty arsenal – specifically the renewing Moroccan oil line.
- One of her go-to night out looks is a red lip. It’s usually matte and perfectly lined. She pairs it with some lashes or a bit of eyeshadow and she’s good to go!
You can see the girls’ hair and makeup looks in action when episodes of Siesta Key air Tuesday nights at 9PM on MTV.
If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, Feeling the Vibe may receive an affiliate commission.
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email [email protected]