Brittainy Taylor of Very Cavallari has been thriving at work, all while trying to navigate her tricky personal life. She’s been a shining star on Kristin Cavallari’s reality show, and we’ve got 15 fun facts about her below. Keep reading to find out more about Brittainy Taylor!
1) She was born on January 30, 1989, and will soon celebrate her 31st birthday. We reported on her ‘golden’ birthday last year, as she turned 30 and shared what she learned in her 20’s!
2) She used to manage Kristin’s Uncommon James storefront in Nashville, before her title changed to the Director of Operations.
3) Since June 2019, Brittainy is the Director of Information Technology (IT) for UJ, and still retains her operations title.
4) She used to be in a long-term relationship with musician Jon Stone. The two dated for 4 years, including almost two years during Very Cavallari‘s seasons 1 and 2.
5) Brittainy has a new man in her life now. She’s been dating PJ Kellogg since the fall of 2019.
6) Brittainy made a major change in her life over the summer: she chopped off her mermaid length locks into a chic lob (long bob). You can see a little before & after from Brittainy’s IG below:
7) She has some great friends, including Lauren Bonavenia, who’s a realtor in Nashville, and model Abbie Fleener.
8) To keep in shape, Brittainy likes to lift weights, hike, and swim.
9) One thing you may not know about Brittainy? She has freckles! They are often covered up with makeup for the show, as harsh lights and camera angles require more makeup. You can see a few in this fresh-faced Instagram selfie:
10) She enjoys socializing, going out, especially to all the different clubs and restaurants Nashville has to offer.
11) She received her Bachelor of Applied Science in Public Relations (PR) and Advertising from Widener University.
12) According to Instagram bio, she’s a fan of sriracha, so she obviously loves to spice things up!
13) She’s quite daring – she went skydiving last January!
14) She loves to travel, and can be found on the beach, by the ocean, or outdoors in nature.
15) She’s on social media: you can follow her on Twitter and Instagram. Both are @BrittainyTaylor.
Now you know a lot more about the smart, confident, and driven Brittainy from Very Cavallari. To see her in action, be sure to catch all-new episodes which air Thursdays at 9 PM on E!
MORE NEWS ON BRITTAINY TAYLOR
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email [email protected]