Presley Gerber has a new woman in his life. The 23-year-old son of Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber recently made things Instagram official with girlfriend Lexi Wood. So, just who is she? Find out more about Lexi below with five fun facts, including her age, occupation, etc.
5 Facts About Lexi Wood, Presley Gerber’s Girlfriend
1) Lexi Wood is 25 years old. She was born on September 22, making her star sign Virgo. Virgos are known for being natural, kind, industrious and humble.
2) She’s a model. Lexi is signed with Next Model Management and Elite, two of the top agencies in the world for model representation. Recently, she walked in New York Fashion Week modeling Kourtney Kardashian’s Boohoo collaboration. She started modeling when she was 10 years old moved to Paris to further her career aspirations at 17. Then it was Miami, Los Angeles and New York City. She now calls LA home, according to an interview with The Fem Word.
3) Lexi’s originally from a small town just east of Toronto, Canada. Her first experiences modeling were in her hometown when she got signed to Ford Models in Canada. It was after that she was signed to an agency in NYC which is how she got to go to Paris for work.
4) She describes herself as kind, loyal, silly and someone who’s always down to have fun, make people laugh and smile. Growing up, she was a laid-back kid that took a little bit to get out of her shell, but modeling really helped her with that. Now, she loves that her work allows her to encourage self-love. Family’s also very important to Lexi, and she even hosts a podcast called 6&9 with her mom and sister.
5) While it’s unclear how long she and Presley have been dating, the two only recently went public with their romance. Both Lexi and Presley went Instagram official on November 1 with a series of lovestruck posts. Lexi captioned hers with “if you didn’t already know, I’m in love” while Presley’s read: “Guys I did it… ❤️♾️❤️.” See both of their posts below.
Be sure you’re following Lexi Wood and Presley Gerber on Instagram to keep up with their relationship and everyday life.
MORE CELEBRITY FUN FACT ARTICLES
5 Fun Facts on Vanessa Merrell’s Fiancé John Vaughn
10 Fun Facts About Priscilla Joseph, Max Joseph’s Wife
5 Fun Facts on Pamela Reif’s boyfriend, Willi Whey
If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, Feeling the Vibe may receive an affiliate commission.
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email [email protected]