Vanessa Merrell is a YouTuber, actress and singer. The internet sensation recently got engaged to boyfriend John Vaughn. We’ve got five facts on Vanessa’s fiancé below, including John’s age and occupation. So, keep reading to learn more about him.
Who is John Vaughn? 5 Facts on Vanessa Merrell’s Fiancé
1) John Vaughn is 29 years old and was born on June 30, 1993. His zodiac sign is Cancer. People under that sign are known for being caring, imaginative and proactive.
2) He’s the lead singer and guitarist of pop band PUBLIC. One of their songs “Make You Mine” went on to be a viral hit in 2019. It’s #1 on John’s reel of “PUBLIC songs I’m proud of.”
3) John’s shared the stage with bands like Twenty One Pilots and toured with Young the Giant. He’s even performed at SXSW aka: South by SouthWest, an annual music festival held in Texas.
4) He’s verified on both Instagram and Twitter, where his selfies, tour updates, and everyday thoughts capture the attention of 95,000 followers between the two platforms.
5) Vanessa and John confirmed their relationship last year, and the duo have been inseparable ever since. On Wednesday September 7, she posted about their engagement to Instagram, captioning the photos: “yes ♥.”
On Thursday September 8, John gave fans a look behind the scenes of how he set up the wonderful proposal, tagging his wife-to-be. He put a lot of thought into the special moment, and it shows! Congratulations to the happy couple.
To keep up with John Vaughn and Vanessa Merrell, be sure you’re following them on Instagram.
RELATED ENTERTAINMENT NEWS
10 Fun Facts About Priscilla Joseph, Max Joseph’s Wife
5 Fun Facts on Pamela Reif’s boyfriend, Willi Whey
10 Facts You’ll Love About Tyler Stanaland from Selling the OC
If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, Feeling the Vibe may receive an affiliate commission.
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email [email protected]