Presley Gerber, son of the iconic Cindy Crawford, is a model in his own right, and so is his girlfriend, Sydney Brooke. The couple have only been together for a few months, but they’ve already been quarantined together, and Sydney even posted a nice birthday post for Presley’s 21st. There’s a lot more to know about the two of them, so keep reading for 20 facts on Presley and Sydney.
1) Presley’s got some famous parents. He’s the son of the iconic supermodel Cindy Crawford and businessman Rande Gerber.
2) As we mentioned before, Presley is a model. He made his runway debut in 2017 for Moschino.
3) Presley’s a big fan of tattoos. He’s got numbers and designs inked on his body, including his torso and hands. He’s even got a few face tattoos!
4) Presley turned 21 on July 2; both his mother Cindy and his sister, Kaia posted on Instagram to wish him a happy birthday. You can see the photos below:
5) Presley and his friend, musician Swayze (also known as Sway), have started a company called FairyGodBros. It appears as though they just have a logo to brand themselves right now, and it features their pets, so perhaps it’s something animal related. You can follow the account here to stay updated.
6) Another famous friend of Presley’s? Former The Hills and The Hills: New Beginnings star Brody Jenner! You can see a photo of the two of them below:
7) Aside from Brody, Presley is tight with YouTuber Olivia Jade, and singer Madison Beer. Pretty cool, right?
8) Sydney is a model herself. She’s posed with brands like Zara and Solid & Striped, along with LA photographers like Nathan Lobato.
9) She’s associated with Ludlow Scout, which is a modeling agency out of NYC. She’s been featured in Dimension Magazine, for a fashion shot.
10) Sydney moved to Los Angeles in January 2018, and one of the first major events she attended was Coachella that year.
11) She’s a fan of burgers and wine.
12) Sydney’s been pretty much every hair color under the sun: black, dark brown, light brown, and dark blonde. She’s currently rocking a brown lob.
13) She too has a tattoo: one phrase on her arm, written in Arabic.
14) You can catch Sydney wearing LF Stores, Honey Birdette, and Inamorata, which is Emily Ratajkowski’s line.
More on Presley and Sydney’s relationship:
15) Presley and Sydney first made headlines for a fairly random photo. It was a shot of Presley and Sydney walking (you can see it as our featured photo!) but it wasn’t that so much as the caption that got people’s attention. Back in March, Presley wrote: “We work together…literally.”
16) Sydney and Presley help out at his father’s restaurant, Café Habana in Malibu, California. That was how the dating rumor began!
17) The rumor would be proven true a month later when Presley posted a sweet snapshot of he and Sydney sharing a kiss. He captioned the photo: “Bonnie and Clyde” in reference to the infamous couple. You can see it below:
18) The couple are pet parents to a hairless cat named Mr. Beaglesworth, also known as Mr. B. The cat even has his own Instagram account, which you can follow here.
19) Sydney is actually a couple years older than Presley. She’s 23.
20) Sydney told Presley she loved him on Instagram back in May on a selfie comment, but reaffirmed it during her birthday post to him in July. She wrote that she loved him more than words could tell. Aw, how sweet!
Be sure you’re following both Presley and Sydney on Instagram so you can keep up with the couple’s everyday lives.
MORE FUN FACTS ON CELEBRITY COUPLES
25 Fun Facts About Tarek El Moussa and Heather Rae Young
15 Fun Facts About Brooklyn Beckham and His Fiancé Nicola Peltz
10 Fun Facts About Morgan Stewart’s Fiancé Jordan McGraw
If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, Feeling the Vibe may receive an affiliate commission.
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email [email protected]