Netflix’s Selling Sunset is one of their hottest shows right now. The ensemble cast has charmed audiences everywhere. Mary Fitzgerald is a fan favorite known best for her romance with co-star Romain Bonnet.
Let’s learn more about the Selling Sunset star!
1. Mary announced on May 20 that she and Romain officially tied the knot. She posted photos of the couple on their wedding day, the photos will also be featured in People Magazine.
2. She has an adult son named Austin.
3. She graduated from Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana.
4. After graduating, Mary worked for the Candy Brothers in New York City and London.
5. She is currently a realtor associate at The Oppenheim Group in Los Angeles.
6. She has two dogs; Zelda and Niko.
7. She met now husband Romain in 2017 only two days after the French model moved to Los Angeles.
8. Mary is an art lover and has a growing art collection.
9. She dated Jason Oppenheim. The now friends and colleagues dated for four years before the premiere of Selling Sunset. The pair don’t let their past romance stand in their way and still co-own their dogs. Jason also went on to date one of her Selling Sunset co-stars, Chrishell Stause after her split from ex-husband, Justin Hartley.
10. She sold her wedding venue the day of her wedding. As one of the best realtors in California, Mary paused her own wedding to sell the French estate.
Bonus fun fact! Want to know how Mary gets that bronze glow? Her husband Romain turned her on to Bondi Sands (get it on Amazon) which has an “extremely mild scent and has a fantastic natural color,” she told Feeling the Vibe. Get more of Mary’s beauty tips here.
Get the Look! Mary Fitzgerald on the red carpet for the premiere of The Gray Man. Get her beauty breakdown:
Foundation: Narsissist natural radiant foundation
Glow: Dior “rose gold” palette
Blush: Rare Beauty “hope” liquid blush
Lips: Makeup by Mario “Sierra” lipstick & Colour Pop bff 1 lipliner and Dior lip glow lip balm “004” coral
Lashes: Elegant Lashes custom individuals
If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, Feeling the Vibe may receive an affiliate commission.