Netflix has been churning out show after show, and their real estate series, Selling Sunset is one such hit. Maya Vander is a part of the ensemble cast, and she’s got the charm that proves why she’s one of the breakout stars of the show. But, what else do you know about her? We’ve got 10 fun facts about Maya for you below, so keep reading to learn more about the Selling Sunset star.
1) Maya is known as the “no nonsense” realtor on Selling Sunset. Her consistent results and blunt honesty has made her a fan-favorite.
2) Maya is married, and has two children. Her first child, Aiden, was born in April 2019; she recently had her second baby a few weeks ago.
3) According to her work biography, she grew up in Israel, and moved to Los Angeles in 2002.
4) Maya’s LinkedIn boasts a pretty impressive resumé. She spent two years at Nourmand & Associates before moving to Keller Williams Realty in LA from 2013-2015.
5) She currently splits her time between Los Angeles and Miami, Florida.
6) Maya is currently a real estate agent with The Oppenheim Group and Douglas Elliman Real Estate. The former is out of LA, while the latter is out of the Fort Lauderdale and Miami area.
7) She specializes in first time home buyers, as well as luxury properties.
8) She’s fluent in Dutch and Hebrew.
9) Her mom was the one that told her to get her real estate license. She did, and then fell in love with being an agent!
10) She’s a fitness buff, and is an avid fan of pilates.
You can catch Maya on the second season of Selling Sunset, which will premiere on Netflix for streaming starting May 22.
MORE NETFLIX NEWS
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email email@example.com