Selling Sunset is one of Netflix’s hottest shows. Chrishell Stause has captivated audiences. Let’s learn more about her!
1. Chrishell, 38, was born on July 21, 1981.
2. She is an actress. Chrishell has appeared on several TV shows including Days of Our Lives, All My Children, and Youthful Daze.
View this post on Instagram
3. She is originally from Draffenville, Kentucky.
4. She was nominated for an Emmy, specifically, Outstanding Guest Performer in a Drama Series.
5. She was married to This is Us star Justin Hartley from October 2017 to December 2019.
6. She is currently a realtor associate at The Oppenheim Group.
6. According to The Oppenheim Group website, Chrishell graduated from Murray State University with a Bachelor of Arts degree.
7. She often spends time with her mother and sister, especially after her mother was diagnosed with terminal cancer.
8. She was engaged to Glee star Matthew Morrison from 2006-2007.
9. Chrishell is actually her middle name. Her legal first name is Terrina but she goes by Chrishell.
10. She works with the charity Upward Bound House to help reduce the amount of homeless families in Los Angeles.
Selling Sunset is now streaming on Netflix.
Sarah is an Entertainment Writer at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. She’s a current Journalism student in Boston. Always knows the next album dropping or hottest celebrity gossip. Email firstname.lastname@example.org