Brandi Marshall is one of the new cast members featured in season 4 of the hit Netflix series Selling Sunset. She, along with a couple other new faces — Austin Victoria and Alex Hall — are actually going to be a part of a spinoff series called Selling the OC. We’ve got 10 facts on Brandi below, so keep reading to learn more about her.
Who is Brandi Marshall?
1) Her bio on the Oppenheim Group website states that prior to becoming a realtor, she worked in public relations. She is a “great communicator [and] sharp negotiator” who is able to offer great service to her clients.
2) Brandi regularly contributes to the ALS Foundation and fundraisers for Autism care.
3) Aside from being a real estate agent, Brandi’s a wife and mother. She’s married to retired pro basketball player Sean Marshall. Together they have two kids, a daughter and son.
4) She also assists her daughter in Girl Scouts, and is a Girl Scout mom. Brandi’s family is absolutely everything to her.
5) One thing that’s different about Brandi is that she won’t be at the center of the drama. Since she’s happily married with children, she doesn’t have any issues with guys to worry about. Plus, like we mentioned above, her kids keep her pretty busy!
6) She and her family enjoy travel. Brandi’s been to Israel, Istanbul, Bora Bora, and Paris, just to name a few. From riding camels in Israel to seeing the Louvre in France, she’s done quite a lot.
7) Brandi’s been with The Oppenheim Group since July of this year. Her official title is “Real Estate Specialist.”
8) Brandi is a part of the new Selling Sunset spinoff series, Selling the OC. This show will focus on the Oppenheim Group’s new office in Orange County aka: Newport Beach, California. According to Bustle, the confirmed stars are: Brandi Marshall, Austin Victoria, and Alex Hall, who all work under Jason Oppenheim’s division. It’s unclear whether or not any other agents from the Newport office will appear on the new spinoff.
9) She has an impeccable fashion sense. From bright colors to pretty patterns, Brandi rocks it all flawlessly. She really does dress for success!
10) You can follow Brandi on Instagram @shesbrandimarshall. She shares her everyday life with her 1K+ followers.
Selling Sunset is currently airing season 4 on Netflix. There’s no premiere date set yet for the spinoff, Selling the OC.
MORE SELLING SUNSET NEWS
Selling Sunset Season 4: Everything We Know So Far
Selling Sunset’s Davina Potratz Leaves Oppenheim Group
Selling Sunset’s Mary Fitzgerald Talks Beauty Secrets & Fashion Favorites in Exclusive Interview
If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, Feeling the Vibe may receive an affiliate commission.
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email [email protected]