Austin Victoria is another new name within the Selling Sunset world – and he’s definitely one to watch. The newbie featured on the Netflix series is actually starring in the proposed spinoff, Selling the OC. So, just who is he? Get to know more about Austin below with ten facts, including his work life and his home life.
Who is Austin Victoria?
1) According to his LinkedIn page, Austin’s only been with the Oppenheim Group for 5 months. But, he’s done work with previous agencies like Douglas Elliman and Open Air Real Estate.
2) Before he adds reality star to his resume, Austin did modeling and acting. If you go off his LinkedIn, he’s been signed with Wilhelmina since 2015, and with HRI Talent since 2017.
3) If you like reading contemporary romance, Austin’s actually the model featured on the cover of one of the LJ Shen’s books. Grab a copy of Pretty Reckless; see the cover photo for yourself below:
4) Sorry, but he is off the market. Austin is married to fashion designer Lisa Victoria. Together they have twin daughters Lila and Hazel, who also have their own Instagram account. Check out a lovely family photo of the foursome below:
5) Every week, Austin goes out on a solo hike. No music, no interruptions, just him being one with nature. It’s his time to refocus and get some clarity, according to his Instagram:
6) In addition to hiking, rock climbing, lifting, and regular gym workouts are a part of his fitness routine. Staying in shape is crucial for the business he’s in. As far as food goes, he focuses on higher protein, lower carbs, and lots of veggies.
7) Austin is one of three real estate agents joining the spinoff series Selling the OC. He, along with Brandi Marshall and Alex Hall, are confirmed to star beside boss Jason Oppenheim in their Newport Beach office. The show focuses on this new space, and new set of realtors as they navigate the OC scene.
8) It’s unclear whether or not Austin’s wife Lisa or his two daughters will be seen on the spinoff. Or, if he’ll have any sort of drama play out onscreen. While some of his Selling Sunset co-stars may have relationship issues, Austin seems to be a pretty easygoing, chill guy. If anything, he’d probably be a voice of reason in the spinoff, or, at the very least, a mediator if needed.
9) One of his mantras is kindness. He has an Instagram highlight reel dedicated to it, where he shared a story about how a stranger’s compliment made his whole day. He then challenged his followers to compliment a couple people and make their day(s) too. One of Austin’s favorite quotes he featured in a different reel is: “In a world where you can be anything, be kind.”
10) You can follow him on Instagram @austin_victoria. He shares his daily musings with his 24,000 followers, from family and friends to work successes.
Selling Sunset is available for streaming on Netflix; season 4 dropped November 24. There’s no premiere date set yet for the spinoff, Selling the OC.
MORE SELLING SUNSET NEWS
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email [email protected]