‘Saved by the Bell’ Reboot is coming to Peacock this summer with some OG Baysiders and some new faces.
Mark Paul Gosselaar, Elizabeth Berkley and Mario Lopez are returning to revive their roles of Zack Morris, AC Slater and Jessie Spano but this time they have children.
Talented actress Haskiri Velazquez will also join Bayside High as Daisy. Let’s dive in to find out a little more about this actress below.
1. She may just have one of the cutest pups on the planet. Meet Milo, her golden doodle. (Fun Fact: YouTubers Jess and Gabriel Conte also have a golden doodle named Milo!)
2. She was in CBS’s Blue Bloods and got a backstage selfie with Blue Bloods star and New Kids on the Block founding member, Donnie Wahlberg. “This picture proves @donniewahlberg has swag and also speaks Spanish (don’t ask lol) what a pleasure working with you!” she said. Donnie replied, “ahorra — en espanol! estoy tan orgulloso de ti!!! bueno tranajando!! (i think i got that right)!”
3. She’s very close to her SBTB co-star, Elizabeth Berkley. Look at this cute selfie she posted on her Instagram page.
4. She’s in love! Check out this couple photo in front of Cinderella’s Castle in Disneyland. Her co-star Elizabeth Berkley commented with 3 red hearts.
5. Haskiri is from New York City and is of Dominican and Puero Rican descent.
MORE ON SAVED BY THE BELL
Courtney Rose is an Entertainment Writer at Feeling the Vibe Magazine based in New York. Pop culture and rom-com obsessed. Studied Journalism and is up to date on all the latest entertainment news. For tips or comments, email me at Courtney@feelingthevibe.com