Cassidy Gifford is the daughter of Kathie Lee Gifford and the late Frank Gifford. She is an actress, having acted in Hallmark Channel movies, and is a newlywed as well! Learn more about the only daughter of Kathie Lee Gifford below.
Let’s learn more about Cassidy!
|Cassidy Gifford Summary|
|Birthdate: August 2, 1993|
|Birthplace: New York City, NY|
|Husband: Ben Wierda|
|Parents: Frank Gifford and Kathie Lee Gifford|
|Siblings: Cody Gifford, Kyle Gifford, Jeff Gifford, and Vicky Gifford-Kennedy|
1. She was born on August 2, 1993.
2. Her parents are American television host Kathie Lee Gifford and American football player Frank Gifford.
3. She is a model and actress, she began her acting career in 2005.
4. She’s married. Cassidy announced in May 2019 that she got engaged to Ben Wierda. The couple is now officially married. They tied the knot in an intimate ceremony in June 2020 and again in front of family and friends in October 2021 in Nashville.
5. She’s the youngest of her family. She has three half-siblings and one sibling. She is very close with them all.
6. She and her mom are close with Kris Jenner and her daughters. Cassidy said, “Continuing the tradition of happily being our mothers’ third and fourth wheels.”
7. In 2015 she was chosen as one of the “18 Beautiful Women America Won’t Be Able to Resist This Summer” by Esquire Magazine.
8. She loves to travel, which can be seen on her Instagram.
9. On the day last day of her mother’s show, she and her brother made an appearance on it to show their support.
10. Her acting debut was on the hit Disney show ‘That’s So Raven’ when she was 11.
Be sure to watch Cassidy and the Gifford family compete on Celebrity Family Feud on ABC during the 2020 summer lineup.
Sarah is an Entertainment Writer at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. She’s a current Journalism student in Boston. Always knows the next album dropping or hottest celebrity gossip. Email email@example.com