Elizabeth Berkley of Saved by the Bell went to 90s Con last weekend, meeting up with her fellow cast mates, and of course, meeting tons of fans. Recently, she shared the makeup look she did to get ready for the convention on her Instagram, and we’ve got the full list of products for you below. So, if you want to know where you can shop Elizabeth Berkley’s go-to makeup look, keep reading.
What products did Elizabeth Berkley use in her makeup look?
Elizabeth used all Laura Geller Beauty products for her natural glam look.
- Spackle Skin Perfecting Primer in Hydrate to moisturize the skin
- Baked Balance N Brighten Foundation which gives a nice coverage to the skin
- Baked Highlighter in French Vanilla to give the cheekbones a youthful glow
- Baked Blush N Brighten in Tropic Hues to brighten up cheeks with a bit of color
- Modern Classic Lipstick in Legendary for that natural lip look
You can get all of these products in one kit, from Laura Geller Beauty’s Cult Classics Kit. It even includes a retractable brush for easy, on-the-go application. Plus, Elizabeth loves how convenient and travel-sized the products are! Check out her full video below to see the final makeup look!
View this post on Instagram
Be sure to follow Elizabeth Berkley on Instagram for more beauty tips, plus see tons of photos from her time at 90s Con!
RELATED CELEBRITY NEWS
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email firstname.lastname@example.org