Brooklyn Decker always looks pretty and polished, whether she’s on the red carpet or spending the day with her husband and kids. With her effortless hair and natural makeup, it’s easy to see why so many people want to emulate her look. Keep reading below for Brooklyn’s skincare regimen, favorite beauty products, and her go-everywhere essentials!
- Beautycounter Cleansing Balm is her holy grail product. Brooklyn says it’s saved her skin, especially on those nights she forgets to take her makeup off!
- MyChelle Fruit Enzyme Cleanser, which you can get at any Whole Foods store. This is what she uses to take off the remaining face makeup and to deep clean her skin.
- IS Clinical Pro-Heal Serum which she uses as an anti-aging product.
- James Read H2O Tan Drops to give her skin a little bit of a glow. Brooklyn mixes it with the Vintner’s Daughter Active Botanical Serum, and pats the mixture into her skin.
- Glossier Balm Dotcom goes on her lips to soothe and moisturize them throughout the night.
- Her go-to mascara is a drugstore buy: Loreal Paris Voluminous Mascara.
- To make her face glow, she uses the Becca x Chrissy Teigen Face Palette.
- Even though she usually goes for a darker nail polish, Brooklyn has recently been loving Essie’s “Ballet Slippers”, which is a super pale pink, and it looks “super natural” she has said.
- In addition to using her Glossier balm at night, Brooklyn also carries it with her and applies it as her lip color throughout the day.
- For easy touch ups on her hair, she relies on Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo.
ON THE GO MUST HAVES
- Pure Leaf Hibiscus Mango Iced Tea, which is her favorite (Brooklyn is also a spokesperson for the brand).
- Madewell Wallet – hers is a navy blue, and she’s had it for years!
- A leather-bound notebook, because she likes to write down her notes, pen to paper (not on her phone).
- A few other beauty products she always has on her? Burt’s Bees Lip Balm, BeautyCounter’s Balancing Charcoal Facial Mist and Girls Night Out Intense Red Lipstick, as well as it Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Powder for easy touch ups.
Be sure to follow Brooklyn on Instagram for more behind the scenes insight into her makeup, skincare, and hair must haves! You can catch Brooklyn on the Netflix series, Grace & Frankie, which is currently in its fifth season (season 6 coming soon). Brooklyn and her family will also appear on the 2019 season of ‘Celebrity Family Feud’ with host Steve Harvey. Check out photos from their episode here!
MORE CELEBRITY LOOKS
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email [email protected]