Kristin Cavallari has been in the public eye since she was in high school, so you know she’s gotten some tips over the years on how to look camera ready, while also taking care of your skin after the fact. Keep reading below to get the Very Cavallari star’s skincare routine, makeup must-haves, and what essentials are in her bag.
SKIN CARE ROUTINE
- Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes for taking off all her makeup. Kristin’s been using these for years!
- Tatcha Foaming Enzyme Powder for washing her face (she only washes her face at nighttime).
- KH Lab Retexturize Nighttime Restore Cream for her moisturizer. It’s a thicker cream that helps rehydrate her skin, and she also brings it down her neck and chest area as well.
- Revision Skincare Retinol 1.0 for the times where she doesn’t use the retexturizing cream. She uses this to help with anti-aging.
- Tatcha Eye Cream for underneath her eyes and on her eye lids. She must have a thick eye cream so that she knows “it’s doing it’s job.” She always uses it before filming her show (Very Cavallari).
- Herbivore Facial Oil which she actually uses on her neck and chest for “keeping the signs of aging at bay.”
- Of course as a part of her routine, Kristin will brush her teeth, and her toothpaste has to be minty. She uses Tom’s Natural Toothpaste to keep her teeth pearly white.
- For her lip balm, she goes to Sulwhasoo Essential Lip Serum Stick because it’s extra moisturizing and helps keep her lips in tip top shape.
- Kristin loves to prep her face with Sisley Black Rose Cream Mask because it plumps up the skin, and is basically like, “Botox in a tube.”
- For bronzer, her go-to is Chanel’s Tan De Soleil Bronzer because it’s easy to use and gives a pretty color.
- Kristin’s must have hair product? R + Co Dry Shampoo – she lives on it.
- To keep her blonde super bright, she relies on DPhue Cool Blonde Shampoo + Conditioner.
- Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara is glam enough to wear with a full face of makeup, but also perfect for the days when she only wears mascara and does her brows.
- Her favorite foundation to use is also by Armani – it’s the Luminous Silk Foundation, which she mixes with a little bit of Elta MD moisturizer because that has SPF in it. For lighter coverage times though, she likes Revision Skincare’s Intellishade Original, which is essentially a hydrating tinted moisturizer that provides just enough coverage for those minimal makeup days.
- One of her most loved makeup products is her Fresh Satin Lustre Shimmers, which she uses for her highlight. While that specific product is no longer available (Kristin’s had hers for over 10 years!), Ofra Cosmetics has a highlighting trio with similar shades that will get you a gorgeous glow.
- A go-to mask she uses is the SK-II Face Mask. She will use them before any major event, like the Emmy’s.
ON THE GO MUST HAVES
- Thieves Essential Oil is great for when Kristin’s traveling because it helps you to not get sick.
- She loves the Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara so much that she has a travel-size with her in her bag!
- A chapstick she always has on hand is Love Heals by Thistle Farms (an all-natural brand).
- Other items she has on her 24/7? Tweezerman Tweezers, GUM Toothpicks, Tide To-Go Stain Remover Stick, NAPHCON-A Eye Drops, and Papa Steve’s Protein Bars.
Be sure to follow Kristin on Instagram for more pretty makeup looks and behind the scenes glam secrets. And you can catch all-new episodes of Very Cavallari when it airs Sunday nights at 9 PM only on E!
MORE KRISTIN CAVALLARI BEAUTY GUIDES
‘Paradise Hotel’ Hair Stylist Shares Her 3 Must-Have Products + Breakdown of Kristin Cavallari’s Beachy Waves
Get Kristin Cavallari’s Style from ‘Very Cavallari’
Copy Kristin Cavallari’s Makeup, Hair & Entire Look from The Golden Globes
If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, Feeling the Vibe may receive an affiliate commission.
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email [email protected]