Selena Gomez can add one more thing to her already impressive resume: model! The “Back to You” singer walked the runway at Coach during New York Fashion Week. She looked all sorts of glamorous in her gilded dress, sleek hair, and pretty bronze makeup. We have the beauty breakdown for you below, including some products you can use to get the look!
- Marc Beauty Genius Gel Foundation for light, buildable coverage
- Marc Beauty O! Mega Bronzer to softly sculpt cheekbones and sides of face
- Marc Beauty Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter for a little bit of glow through the center of the face
- Marc Beauty Glitter Eyeliner for dark definition and slight sparkle
- Marc Beauty O! Mega Eyeshadow for extra shimmer
- Marc Beauty Velvet Noir Mascara for voluminous lashes
How gorgeous does Selena look? She slayed New York Fashion Week, don’t you think?
MORE SELENA GOMEZ MAKEUP LOOKS
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email [email protected]