As if last week’s Siesta Key wasn’t dramatic enough (RIP Jalex!), this week’s all-new episode promises to be filled with even more gossip. And this time, the secrets aren’t actually being spilled by Chloe, but by one of her closest friends never-before-seen on the show: Shelby Johnson.
So what do we know about this mysterious girl that will make a guest appearance on Tuesday’s episode? We have 10 facts for you below, so keep reading to find out more about Shelby.
Get to Know Shelby from ‘Siesta Key‘
- Shelby has known Chloe Trautman, Alex Kompothecras, and all their friends since they were 15.
- Shelby remained close with their clique when she dated Alex’s best friend, Drew a few years back.
- According to her LinkedIn profile, Shelby (just like Chloe) also splits her time between Florida and Colorado.
- She too went to college in Florida (FSU, coincidentally also where Juliette Porter attends school) and graduated with a finance degree.
- Shelby and Juliette even hung out a few times while in school back in 2016. Check out the photo below!
- She was also a part of a sorority at FSU – Zeta Tau Alpha (ZTA), and helped raised $100,000 for breast cancer awareness via fundraising.
- She recently worked at an investment firm in Denver up until December 2018.
- Her current job is a freelance makeup artist – you can follow her work on Instagram @brushboss.
- She’s very passionate about health and fitness, often going hiking and posting her progress online.
- Shelby attended the Kompothecras’ autism awareness gala back in May when cameras were already rolling on season 2 of Siesta Key. She posted a few photos from the night, including one with Siesta Key cast member Amanda, which you can see in the slides below.
Catch Shelby in her first on-camera appearance of Siesta Key, when its new episode airs on Tuesday, March 5 at 9/8 c, only on MTV.
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email email@example.com