Maya Brady is the niece of legendary football quarterback Tom Brady. But, she’s more than that title, as she’s proven to hold her own on the field when it comes to athletics. She has a wonderful family – including her uncle Tom! – friends, and many different interests. We’ll dive into all of that below with a few fun facts, including Maya’s school, style, height, and parents. Keep reading to learn more about her!
Who is Maya Brady, niece of Tom Brady?
1) Her full name is Maya Ann Brady-Timmons, but the hyphenated last name is usually omitted in the public eye. The last name Timmons comes from her father, Brian Timmons. And Brady comes from her mother, Maureen, who is Tom’s sister.
2) She is 5′ 10” and was recently named Student Athlete of the Week at UCLA, where she attends school. Maya plays softball for their team called the Bruins. Her multi-home run helped lead her team in their final game, according to the university’s website.
3) Her college isn’t the only place her talent is recognized. Tom is a supportive uncle, calling his niece “the most dominant athlete” in the family on Twitter last season.
Maya Brady, the most dominant athlete in the Brady family…by far! https://t.co/BUstHqAyjD— Tom Brady (@TomBrady) March 7, 2021
This year, he wrote: “Must run in the family (Sorry mom!). Winner takes all in 20 minutes. LET’S GO! @UCLASoftball.” You can see Maya making a solid play in the video below:
4) When she’s not playing sports or attending classes, the Thousand Oaks 20-something can be found on TikTok. Although her account only has two videos right now, those two videos have amassed over 36,000 views! She has 1,931 followers and 4,596 likes. Follow her on the platform @maya_brady.
Speaking of social media, her Instagram is @mayabrady_ and her Twitter handle is @bradymaya. On there she posts things like her latest partnership with American Eagle! “New fav outfit unlocked @americaneagle 🌷🧡💛🌸🌱#AEAthleticDept #AEPartner,” she captioned the summery two-piece ensemble.
5) Maya always supports her family, because she knows they come first. In February, she wrote about her uncle, Tom: “Watching you play football has been one of the greatest joys in my life. The greatest to ever do it! I love you so much❤️ @tombrady.”
Maya Brady can be found on Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok. She’s already excited to return to softball, so be sure to keep with her on social media to see if she posts any more athletic endeavors.
MORE CELEBRITY FUN FACT ARTICLES
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email [email protected]