Maya Vander is one of the stars of Netflix’s Selling Sunset. The reality TV personality and realtor is married to David Miller. But, who is he? Find out more about Maya’s husband below, including his occupation, how he and Maya met, and more, with these ten fun facts.
Who is David Miller?
1) David Miller also goes by Dave. Maya first mentioned him on Selling Sunset back in 2020. But, he does not appear on the Netflix series. Vander has said her husband is very supportive of the work she does, and of the reality series, it’s just not a fit for his world.
2) His world involves the financial sector. David has worked in accounting and financial analysis. You can see how vastly different that is from his wife’s world of Hollywood Hills housing.
3) His birthday is presumed to be on February 18, although Maya did not reveal his age. This does make his astrological sign Aquarius. Characteristics include being altruistic and entertaining. “Celebrating this guy’s birthday 🥳 plus a kid free mini staycation = 8 solid hours of sleep 😴😂,” she captioned the Instagram post. They celebrated David’s birthday at Isla Bella Beach Resort in Marathon, Florida.
4) He and Maya first met in 2014 at a bar in Santa Monica, California, according to Distractify. Apparently, Maya approached him first, handing him her business card. The two hit it off, and as she said in her Instagram post, now he’s stuck with her.
5) They were married in June 2017. So, their 5-year anniversary is coming up soon!
6) Together, Dave and Maya have two children. They share son Aiden and daughter Elle. Dave’s a great husband and father. “To my husband who is the best dad!! We love you!❤,” she wrote.
7) Prior to Selling Sunset, the duo lived in Los Angeles, California. But, when David was offered a dream job in Miami, they picked up and moved. After Selling Sunset was picked up, Maya split her time between CA & FL. In 2022, Maya launched her own eponymous group out of Miami. David has been by her side every step of the way.
8) If you follow Maya on Instagram, then you know that she and her husband are always dressed to the nines. Even their casual wear consists of jeans and nice shirts. In David’s case, he’s usually seen in a suit or jeans and a button down shirt.
9) When he’s not working, he enjoys traveling. Island vacations with his wife, beach days with his children, he’s really up for anything.
10) Another thing he always makes sure to do? Treat Maya with date nights! The couple can make an ordinary Saturday night feel extravagant in Miami, Florida at the Ritz Carlton. Or, they dine at cool restaurants like Ysabel in California. Even though they’re parents now, David and Maya still try to go out on solo date nights, although sometimes their kids do come along! Check out their date nights from Maya’s IG below:
While it doesn’t appear David Miller has social media, or at least, he’s not public on the platforms, you can follow Maya Vander on Instagram for more photos of her and her husband.
MORE SELLING SUNSET NEWS
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email [email protected]