Hulu’s newest series Tell Me Lies introduces fans to Grace Van Patten, the actress who portrays female lead Lucy Albright. The show, based on the bestselling book of the same name by Carola Lovering, is produced by Emma Roberts and follows the toxic relationship between Lucy and Stephen DeMarco (Jackson James White). Get to know more about Grace below, including her age, filmography, famous family and relationships.
Who is Grace Van Patten? 5 Facts on Lucy from Hulu’s Tell Me Lies
How old is Grace?
1) Grace Van Patten is 25 years old and was born on November 21, 1996 in New York City, New York.
2) Prior to portraying the lead in Hulu’s Tell Me Lies, Grace held a main role in a different Hulu series, a miniseries called Nine Perfect Strangers, based on Liane Moriarty’s novel. Other credits to her name include Netflix’s Tramps and The Meyerowitz Stories.
View this post on Instagram
3) Grace’s sister Anna is also an actress. Their parents are director Tim Van Patten and former model Wendy Rossmeyer. That’s not all: Grace’s grandparents, aunts and uncles are all in the entertainment industry too. Pretty impressive, right?
Does Grace Van Patten Have a Boyfriend?
4) That’s inconclusive. While she’s relatively tight-lipped about her relationships, she was at one point linked to musician Nat Wolff. They were linked as far back as December 2017 when she posted for his birthday. “Happy birthday handsome 💙💙💙💙💙,” she wrote.
Then in August 2020, Nat and Alex’s joint Instagram account posted to celebrate Nat and Grace’s anniversary, writing: “Happy Anniversary @gracevanpatten ❤️.”
5) Not only is Grace a talented actress, she is also quite the chameleon. She’s had dark brown, blonde and even red hair. Check out these photos below to see for yourself:
Be sure you’re following Grace Van Patten on Instagram to keep up with her everyday life. You can stream the first 3 episodes of Tell Me Lies on Hulu now. There are 10 episodes, with new episodes available to stream on Wednesdays.
RELATED ENTERTAINMENT NEWS
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email email@example.com