The Hip-Hop ‘duo Julian & Charlize have amazed viewers on World of Dance this season. Judge Ne-Yo predicted the two would “go far” in the competition after watching their routine for the Dance Qualifiers. They impressed judge Jennifer Lopez with their “nasty” choreography for The Duels. The dancers showcased their “musicality” skills in The Cut, which wowed judge Derek Hough.
Get to know Julian DeGuzman and Charlize Glass who will be advancing to the Divisional Finals!
10 Fun Facts About Julian & Charlize
- Julian is from Manalapan, NJ. Charlize is from Los Angeles, CA.
- Julian’s birthday is April 14th. Charlize’s birthday is November 28th.
- They have danced together on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
- Charlize danced on The Maury Povich Show when she was just 10 years old.
- Julian has met Janet Jackson, Nick Cannon, Pharrell, and Zendaya.
- Charlize was a dancer for Neil Patrick Harris on The Mask Singer.
- Julian was a dancer for one of Mariah Carey’s Christmas themed performances.
- Charlize will be playing a cheerleader on upcoming Netflix show Mr. Iglesias.
- Julian teaches his choreography at IMMA SPACE and Playground LA dance studios.
- Charlize presented an award to fellow friends and dancers, Maddie Ziegler and Mackenzie Ziegler, at benefit for My Friend’s Place Homeless Shelter.
BONUS Fun Fact: Charlize appear with Maddie Ziegler and her family on ABC’s “Celebrity Family Feud” hosted by Steve Harvey in the 2019 season!
Get more photos of Charlize and Julian from ‘World of Dance’
Watch World of Dance on Sundays at 8PM on NBC!
MORE ON WORLD OF DANCE
Marissa Donovan is a Entertainment & Relationship Writer at Feeling The Vibe Magazine. Colby-Sawyer College Alum (2018) – Creative Writing. Researching the latest celebrity news stories just for you. Lover of pizza and warm days spent at the beach. For tips or comments, email Marissa at [email protected]