World of Dance contestant Briar Nolet has flipped her way to the top! The contemporary dancer wowed judges during the qualifiers round. She also won the redemption duel to stay on the show. Learn more about this talented soloist with these fun facts!
Fun Facts About Briar Nolet
- She grew up in Toronto, Canada and currently lives in Los Angeles, California.
- She started dancing at 6-years-old for the Canadian Dance Company.
- She stared on the television series The Next Step as Richelle.
- Besides dancing and acting, she also has original music. She release a single “Boys” last year.
- In 2016, she was on the cover of Dance Spirit Magazine.
- She was competed in The Dance Awards during 2015 and placed as the 1st runner-up.
- She loves swimming at a pool or beach when she’s not busy.
- In 2018, she launched her own line of merchandise.
- She has assisted and taught at many dance conventions.
- She audition for the first season of ‘World of Dance’ with boyfriend Myles Erlick.
Watch Nolet’s latest ‘World of Dance’ performance in the video below!
Catch World of Dance on NBC Sundays at 8/7pm c.
Marissa Donovan is a Entertainment & Relationship Writer at Feeling The Vibe Magazine. Colby-Sawyer College Alum (2018) – Creative Writing. Researching the latest celebrity news stories just for you. Lover of pizza and warm days spent at the beach. For tips or comments, email Marissa at Marissa@feelingthevibe.com.