Todd Chrisley, reality show star of ‘Chrisley Knows Best,’ follows Todd and his family including his wife Julie and children Chase and Savannah. Chase and Savannah aren’t Todd’s only children. He does have two children, Lindsie and Kyle Chrisley from a previous marriage who have been seen rarely on the USA Network reality show.
Kyle’s daughter, Chloe has been a regular on the current season of ‘Chrisley Knows Best.’ Just this month, the day after Valentine’s Day, Kyle announced that he was engaged! Let’s dive in to find out a little more about his fiancé, Ashleigh.
Who is Kyle Chrisley’s Fiancée, Ashleigh?
1. Her full name is Ashleigh Celeste Nelson and she appears to be a Christian. On her official Instagram, Ashleigh posted “all things are possible with God.”
2. She is a mother of two; a daughter and a son. Kyle is the father of one daughter; Chloe. “My sweet babies. Mother’s Day 2015,” she captioned this photo below.
3. It appears that Kyle Chrisley and Ashleigh began dating in 2019. The first mention of Kyle on Ashleigh’s Instagram was on September 28, 2019. She posted this selfie of she and her boyfriend captioned, “Oh how I love you.” Kyle’s father Todd liked the post.
4. She loves Kyle’s daughter. “Look at these two! That baby is Gorgeous!” she wrote.
5. Kyle’s girlfriend, Ashleigh likes to keep her private life private and who can blame her? However, when she got engaged to her boyfriend, she let it all go! “I’ve been keeping my life super private.. I’m always worried about what people may think but ya know what, f*** what they say, we’re getting married!! 😊 @kyle.chrisley“
Tune into new episodes of Chrisley Knows Best every Thursday at 10 p.m. ET on USA Network.
Savannah Chrisley and Fiancee Nic Kerdiles Break Up
10 Fun Facts About Nanny Faye from Chrisley Knows Best
Savannah Chrisley’s Hair Transformation
If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, Feeling the Vibe may receive an affiliate commission.
I’m Madison. I live, breathe, and sleep pop culture. You’ll either find me at festivals, concerts, or catching up on the newest Netflix shows. For tips or comments, email [email protected]