Despite fans rooting for them to make it work, Kelsey Owens and Garrett Miller have been done with their relationship for a while now. Not to worry Siesta Key fans: Kelsey’s got a new man in her life! She revealed her (not so) secret boyfriend during MTV’s reunion special, but we’ve got 5 fun facts about Max Strong for you below. Keep reading for those details!
Who is Max Strong?
Die-hard Siesta Key fans – or just avid social media sleuths – may already recognize Max, as he has appeared in a couple episodes of the reality show. He’s also been featured on Kelsey Owens’ social media page, from tags to comments on her photos. It goes both ways though – Kelsey began regularly liking Max’s photos in January 2020. She even tagged him in a couple pictures of herself holding animals from the wildlife preserve. You can check out one of those photos below:
1) That brings us to our first fun fact: Max loves animals. According to his IG highlight, he got started in animal care and wildlife preservation by volunteering. While it’s not his full-time job yet, he hopes one day it can be!
2) Something else you might not know about Max is he’s originally from Kentucky. He attended the University of Kentucky, and was a member of the football team.
3) One thing you might not know about Max? He wants to own a tiger! The only actual pets he owns are dart frogs, which he also had during his university years.
4) While animals are his passion, he did graduate with a management and finance degree, which he’s since put to use working at a car dealership.
5) One other thing that fans may have caught on to? Kelsey mentioned Max’s first appearance on Siesta Key on her Twitter! She tweeted about “the hot guy” next to her in a scene – and it was Max, who’s one of Sam Logan’s friends! Kelsey, along with Juliette (who’s dating Sam) even went with their guys and their friends to ski during the winter! You can see the cute tweet shoutout below:
We’re happy that Kelsey’s happy, and we hope she and Max have an awesome relationship together. Be sure to tune in to the Siesta Key season 3 finale tonight at 8, followed by the reunion at 9 PM EST, only on MTV.
MORE SIESTA KEY NEWS
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email email@example.com