If you’ve kept up with Siesta Key‘s third season, then you’ve probably noticed there have been quite a few new faces. One of those new faces is Bella Martinez, who you’ll get a chance to see on tonight’s episode of Siesta Key. Before it airs though, we’ve got 7 facts for you to get to know Bella, so keep reading below!
Who is Bella Martinez?
1) Bella is a Florida native. She’s even been featured on FloGrown, Florida’s lifestyle IG page dedicated to showcasing the people and activities in Florida. How cool is that?
2) Bella enjoys fishing, boating, and being on the beach.
3) She graduated high school in 2019, which makes her 19 years old now. According to her Instagram, she tagged her graduation photos with Florida Gulf Coast University, as well as the hashtag #NextUpBachelors, so it’s quite possible that’s where she’s attending college.
4) Even though Bella practically lives in bikinis, she’s rarely ever seen without her beloved black Gucci bag. You can actually get one for yourself from Neiman Marcus if you want to copy Bella’s signature!
5) You’ll never see Bella use the traditional Instagram font. Instead, she uses various fonts on social media, from cursive letters to a typewriter kind. She often uses quotes in her captions too, or intriguing sayings like “Heart of gold, soul of fire.”
6) She really enjoys traveling. She’s been to California, NYC, the Bahamas, as well as different parts of Florida, like the Gulf Coast, and Miami.
7) If you’re wondering why she’ll be featured on Siesta Key, allow us to explain: she’s kinda-sorta dating JJ Mizell. We say kind of, because while there’s no trace of her on JJ’s IG, there is one photo that features not only Bella and JJ, but Alex Kompo, Alyssa Salerno, and their respective friends for SuperBowl Sunday. You can check that out below:
Not to mention, JJ will also bring Bella along to a party on tonight’s episode. How will that make Amanda Miller feel? Tune in to Siesta Key at 8 PM EST on MTV to find out!
MORE SIESTA KEY NEWS
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email [email protected]