Frankie Delgado is best known for starring in the reality show ‘The Hills‘ alongside Lauren Conrad and the rest of the gang. The show followed the lives of Los Angeles residents as they navigated the crazy lifestyle of the city. Now we will be seeing part of the cast on ABC’s game show lineup on “Celebrity Family Feud.”
Let’s learn more about Frankie!
1. He was born on May 30, 1981. He is currently 39 years.
2. Born in Tijuana, Mexico.
3. He first appeared on television in an appearance in 2006 on an episode of MTV’s Twentyfourseven.
4. He is married to Jennifer Acosta. The couple married in 2013.
5. They had their daughter Isabella in 2014 and their son Francis in 2016 .
6. He has made appearances on the E! hit reality show Keeping Up With the Kardashians as he is a longtime friend of Brody Jenner.
7. He also produces television shows and movies. He has been a producer for Bromance (2008), Del Playa (2017), and The 5th Quarter (2018).
8. He created a song for his daughter, which he posted on her YouTube Channel called Belli.
9. He currently stars in ‘The Hills’ spin-off ‘The Hills: New Beginnings‘ on MTV alongside his co-stars, Spencer Pratt, Heidi Montag-Pratt, Whitney Port, and Audrina Patridge.
10. Frankie loves sports, especially basketball.