In a thrilling announcement that has left fans of Dancing With the Stars buzzing with excitement, the highly-anticipated Season 32 has unveiled a dynamic duo. The talented actor Xochitl Gomez has been revealed as the newest dancing partner of the renowned and beloved professional dancer Val Chmerkovskiy. With a dazzling blend of star power and dance prowess, this pairing promises to bring an unforgettable and electrifying dimension to the upcoming season of the hit dance competition show.
Who is Xochitl Gomez?
1. Xochitl Gomez is a teenager! She was born in Los Angeles on April 29, 2006 and is 17 years old.
2. You may recognize her from Disney Channel’s Raven’s Home and Netflix’s The Babysitter’s Club.
3. She announced her role on Dancing with the Stars season 32 in a post alongside her partner, Val who is back on the dance floor after contemplating retirement from DWTS. We are happy to see him back!
4. Gomez is of Mexican descent. She grew up around a lot of Mexican influences even though she was raised in Hollywood, California. Her parents spoke Spanish at home and her babysitter was Mexican as well.
5. Her very first musical theater gig happened at age 5 in a production of The Little Mermaid.
6. She portrayed Dawn Schafer in Netflix’s “The Babysitter’s Club” season 1 which garnered critical acclaim.
7. Xochitl is dyslexic.
8. Similarly to one of Val’s previous dancing partners, Olivia Jade, Xochitl is creating fun TikTok videos with Val. This one shows the two dining outside somewhere in LA as they both down ginger shots. Check out Xochitl’s reaction.
9. “It’s wack-a-doodle time” is her description of what rehearsals are like for Dancing with the Stars season 32 with her partner Val.
10. She has over 8.4 Million followers on her official TikTok. You can follow her at _xochitl.gomez
Courtney Rose is an Entertainment Writer at Feeling the Vibe Magazine based in New York. Pop culture and rom-com obsessed. Studied Journalism and is up to date on all the latest entertainment news. For tips or comments, email me at Courtney@feelingthevibe.com