Jacob Bertrand is an actor known for his various roles in television and film. Recently, he made headlines for his personal life when he confirmed to TMZ that he is dating actress Peyton List. Get to know more about Jacob below with five fun facts, plus a bit about his relationship with Peyton.
Who is Jacob Bertrand?
1) Jacob is known for portraying the titular character in the Disney XD series Kirby Buckets. The series ran from 2014-2017, and put him on the map as one of the next big teen TV stars.
2) Currently, he plays Eli “Hawk” Moskowitz in the hit Netflix series Cobra Kai. Originally a recurring role in season 1, Jacob was upped to a series regular in season 2. The show’s fourth season is currently streaming, and they were renewed for a fifth.
View this post on Instagram
3) Cobra Kai is not the first project he’s co-starred with Peyton List in. That would be the 2016 Disney Channel Original Movie The Swap. Jacob portrayed Jack Malloy and Peyton played Ellie O’Brien. The movie’s premise was that their characters swapped bodies and ultimately learned what it’s like to live someone else’s life. This tracks with Jacob’s comment saying he’s known Peyton since he was 15 years old because they would’ve filmed that movie in 2015.
4) He’s the middle child. He has one older sister named Makenna, and one younger brother named Blake, who’s also an actor. His parent’s names are Scott and Christina.
5) When he’s not working, Jacob enjoys playing guitar, hiking, and surfing. He often posts about his life on social media, sharing with his 2.7 million Instagram followers. Check out one of his posts below:
Jacob Bertrand & Peyton List: When did they become more than friends?
They told TMZ they’d been dating “for a while.” Since The Swap was their first project together, they met about 7 years ago. The duo kept in touch over the years, and then in 2018, became co-stars again in Cobra Kai. Jacob is also close with Peyton’s brother, Spencer.
Peyton wished Jacob a happy birthday on Instagram with a nice carousel of photos from their various hangouts. “happy birthday jacob. man you change your hair a lot. there are not a lot of photos where you are serious without me yelling at you so i had to post those first,” she wrote.
While it wasn’t a confirmation of a romance, it was a nice gesture, so it’s possible that they could have been dating since then. Not to mention they hung out at the Vanity Fair party on March 23. All of this makes it easy to see how they became more than friends.
RELATED ENTERTAINMENT NEWS
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email firstname.lastname@example.org