Charli D’Amelio is the most followed TikTok star, and began dating Lil Huddy in January 2020. Following a brief breakup in April of that same year, the duo is back together and better than ever. They recently attended the iHeart Radio Music Awards together, walking the red carpet. Get to know more about him below with these ten fun facts.
Who is Lil Huddy?
1) His real name is Cole Chase Hudson. Sometimes his stage name is stylized in all caps as LILHUDDY.
2) He’s a co-founder of the TikTok collective, The Hype House. It’s a collaborative content house for TikTok influencers.
3) Cole’s birthday is on May 15, and he recently turned 19.
4) According to Billboard, he has over 30 million followers on the social media platform. He’s one of the top 10 musical influencers on TikTok.
5) Even though he and Charli split in April 2020, they went back to being friends by the summer of 2020. According to J-14, in April 2021, she starred in Hudson’s visual for the song “America’s Sweetheart.”
6) While people still assume that they’re dating, neither party has confirmed anything. The two walked the red carpet together at the 2021 iHeart Radio Music Awards, so it’s clear there’s no bad blood between them.
7) He cites Justin Bieber, Shawn Mendes, and BTS as his fashion influences. For his musical influences, he likes Machine Gun Kelly, Olivia Rodrigo, and Blink-182.
8) Lil Huddy has two sisters. Their names are Karissa and Marlena Hudson. His parents are schoolteachers named Cole and Tamora Hudson.
9) He attended Bear Creek High School for his first two years of high school. He switched to online classes, and graduated early in his junior year.
Be sure you’re following both Lil Huddy and Charli D’Amelio to see if they post any more photos together. They’re well on their way to taking over the social media world!
RELATED ENTERTAINMENT NEWS
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email firstname.lastname@example.org