Bravo’s Summer House has been bringing the heat this season. Cast members Kyle Cooke, Amanda Batula, Paige Desorbo, Carl Radke, Lindsay Hubbard, Hannah Berner, Luke Gulbranson, Ciara Miller, and Danielle Olivera, have given fans plenty of drama and fun. But, what else do you know about this ambitious group? Find out more about the Summer House cast below with these 40 facts.
2) He and co-star Amanda Batula actually founded LoverBoy together. They’ve been in business together since 2018. The couple’s been together romantically since 2016.
View this post on Instagram
3) According to ScreenRant, Kyle Cooke’s net worth is approximately 1.1 million dollars.
4) Amanda began as a guest star on season 1 of Summer House. That’s how she and Kyle met. The two began dating later that season.
5) Kyle popped the question to her in 2018, and they were set to marry in 2020, but the pandemic threw a wrench into those plans. They were even recorded FaceTiming with their parents about the date changed on an episode of Summer House season 5. Not to worry though, the duo’s still having fun. They went on a date night the day after they were supposed to get married, capturing the outing on social media.
6) She’s a dog lover. She and Kyle already fostered one dog named Milton, but recently, she talked him into fostering 7 more – a mom and her puppies! How adorable is that?
7) Paige works for the popular lifestyle media company, Betches. She works on their “Looks for Less” fashion segments. She revealed that she makes money when her followers buy the outfits she posts of herself in on Instagram.
8) She graduated from The College of Saint Rose with a degree in broadcast journalism.
10) In October 2020, she confirmed that she and her boyfriend, Perry Rabhar are no longer together. They split after a little over a year of dating, according to PEOPLE. She had expressed to her fellow Summer House castmate that she and Perry were having some trouble. He wasn’t a fan of her choosing to stay the summer at the Hamptons house without him.
11) Carl is the vice president of sales for LoverBoy.
12) He holds a degree in radio tv, and digital communications from Syracuse University. Carl also attended Harvard’s HBx CORE program, which is economics, financial accounting, and business analytics for managers.
13) He’s 6 feet tall and 36 years old. His birthday is on January 25, making him an Aquarius.
14) Carl Radke’s net worth is estimated to be about $500,000.
15) If you go off her BravoTV bio, she’s known for being “unapologetically authentic.”
16) While fans may have seen Stephen Traversie, affectionately known as Stravy in season 5 of Summer House, he and Lindsay are no longer together. She’s single, and told PEOPLE that while they’d still be friends, she’s on “a moving forward path at the moment.”
17) Lindsay runs her own public relations firm, Hubb House PR. The company offers detailed marketing services and a variety of connections within influential industries like TV. Some of her clients include high end businesses like NYC retailer Grungy Gentleman. You will see her working on her business from the Summer House in season 5.
18) She’s close friends with her Summer House castmates Carl Radke and Luke Gulbranson. The trio even spent Easter weekend together.
19) Hannah used to date her co-star Luke Gulbranson, but during the pandemic quarantine, she learned Luke was spending time with another female who becomes one of her Summer House co-stars, Ciara Miller.
20) By season 5, Hannah’s got a new man in her life. She’s engaged to Des Bishop, which shocked her castmates. Check out their engagement photos from Instagram:
21) She co-hosts the Giggly Squad Podcast with her Summer House co-star and BFF, Paige DeSorbo. In addition to that show, she hosts her own podcast: Berning in Hell.
22) Her Twitter account is where she posts relatable tweets, like the one seen below:
quarantine made me realize that everyone is a professional dancer except for me— Hannah Berner (@beingbernz) April 11, 2021
23) He founded the clothing brand Ranger Co. (styled as R_Co).
24) Luke coaches hockey. He’s even helped coach his niece in the winter sport.
25) When he’s not on TV, he’s modeling or producing film.
26) Prior to his season 4 introduction on the reality show, Luke got out of a long-term relationship. He never revealed the woman’s name though, so not much is known about the romance.
27) Ciara is one of the newest cast members of Summer House. She joined to film season 5 after spending time in Minnesota quarantined with Luke.
28) She’s 25 years old and originally from Atlanta. According to BravoTV, she’s friends with Luke.
29) She works as a travel nurse, so she was on the front lines of the pandemic when it first broke.
30) Described as “strong and stunning,” Ciara is excited for what the show has in store for her.
31) Danielle graduated from the University of Delaware with a degree in finance.
32) She’s certified in the software management technique scrum, and holds an software product management (SPM) certificate.
33) When she’s not working or filming, she can be found posting outfits to her Instagram. She loves fashion!
34) Danielle is currently in a relationship with NYC chef Robert Sieber.
Perry was the boyfriend of Summer House cast member, Paige Desorbo in the beginning of Season 5 but the two have since split.
35) Perry is the founder and CEO of dv01, the “first data management, reporting, and analytics platform tailor-made for lending markets,” according to his LinkedIn.
36) He got his degree from Emory University in economics and political science.
37) His age is assumed to be 38 years. He was featured in Forbes and it was reported that in 2008, he was then 25. So if you do the math, it puts him at 35 in 2018, which would make him 38 now.
38) Des proposed to Summer House‘s Hannah Berner on Valentine’s Day, only after 7 months of dating. He and Hannah began dating in July 2020.
39) Des’ profession is a stand-up comedian. His tour was postponed till this past fall, where he finally got to perform.
40) While he’s a huge star in Ireland now, he is actually a native New Yorker.
You can catch Bravo’s Summer House on Thursdays at 9 PM ET. To keep up with the everyday lives of the cast, be sure you’re following them on Instagram or Twitter.
RELATED REALITY TV NEWS
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email email@example.com