Meet Lauren Donzis. She is coming at you on the Netflix series, ‘No Good Nick‘ playing Molly, the younger sister of Jeremy (Kalama Epstein).
So who is Lauren Donzis, aka Molly from ‘No Good Nick?‘
1. She was born in 2004, which makes her 14 years old.
2. You might recognize her from Disney Channel’s ‘Liv and Maddie: Cali Style‘ playing cousin Ruby.
3. Lauren goes by the saying, “A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear.“
4. She has one older sister who she is very close to.
5. Lauren was 9 years old when she started practicing yoga and mindfulness meditation.
6. She loves Sean Astin who plays her TV dad on No Good Nick, calling him “loving, humble, silly, talented, caring guy there is.“
7. Lauren is super flexible! Saturdays are for stretching.
8. She filmed her first commercial 7 years old and got to eat pepperoni pizza all day.
9. Lauren was born in the city of Angels, Los Angeles.
10. She thinks Melissa Joan Hart makes an amazing TV mom.
11. She is petite! She stands at only 5’0″.
12. Lauren hangs out with fellow Disney Channel stars like Jason Maybaum and Laya DeLeon Hayes.
There you have it! 12 fun facts about Lauren, “Molly” from Netflix’s ‘No Good Nick!‘
‘No Good Nick‘ is streaming on Netflix now.
If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, Feeling the Vibe may receive an affiliate commission.
Courtney Rose is an Entertainment Writer at Feeling the Vibe Magazine based in New York. Pop culture and rom-com obsessed. Studied Journalism and is up to date on all the latest entertainment news. For tips or comments, email me at [email protected]