But did you know she is a mom of 3? Her only daughter, Natasha was right by her mother’s side hosting the “27th Annual Movieguide Awards” on the Hallmark Channel.
1) Natasha, 20, is the second child born to Val and Candace Bure. How much does Natasha look like her mom?!
2) She is very close to her younger brother Maks and often posts him on Instagram.
3) She sings – and was even a contestant on NBC’s “The Voice” season 11 on Team Adam.
4) She has appeared alongside her mom Candace in the Hallmark Channel movie, “Switched for Christmas” and co-hosted the Movieguide Awards too!
5) Natasha has over 110K YouTube subscribers! She even filmed a BTS video of the Movieguide Awards. Check it out below.
6) She is represented by Wilhelmina LA.
7) Her book, “Let’s Be Real: Living Life as An Open & Honest You” is available on Amazon!
8) Lori Loughlin’s two daughters Bella and Olivia are friends with Natasha.
9) The family dog Boris loves jumping on Natasha’s bed and won’t let her out until she feeds him. Look at the adorable video!
10) She is a very healthy eater! Natasha documents her cooking and food buying on her channel.
We can’t wait to see what’s next for Natasha! Be sure to follow her on Instagram @Natashabure for more on her day to day life.