We all know Candace Cameron Bure , 42, from her days on Full House as DJ Tanner and now her revival of DJ on Netflix’s “Fuller House.”
But did you know she is a mom of 3? Her only daughter, Natasha was right by her mother’s side hosting the “27th Annual Movieguide Awards” on the Hallmark Channel.
1) Natasha, 20, is the second child born to Val and Candace Bure. How much does Natasha look like her mom?!
Candace Cameron Bure and Daughter Natasha Bure at Movieguide Awards | Credit: ©2019 Crown Media United States LLC/Photographer: Henri Raynaud/Movieguide
2) She is very close to her younger brother Maks and often posts him on Instagram.
3) She sings – and was even a contestant on NBC’s “The Voice” season 11 on Team Adam.
4) She has appeared alongside her mom Candace in the Hallmark Channel movie, “Switched for Christmas” and co-hosted the Movieguide Awards too!
Get Candace Cameron Bure’s Hallmark Holiday Movie Style: Switched for Christmas – Clothes Inside!
5) Natasha has over 110K YouTube subscribers! She even filmed a BTS video of the Movieguide Awards. Check it out below.
6) She is represented by Wilhelmina LA.
7) Her book, “Let’s Be Real: Living Life as An Open & Honest You” is available on Amazon!
8) Lori Loughlin’s two daughters Bella and Olivia are friends with Natasha.
Olivia Jade X Princess Polly Launch Party Brings Out Lauren Elizabeth, Teala Dunn, Merrell Twins & More!
9) The family dog Boris loves jumping on Natasha’s bed and won’t let her out until she feeds him. Look at the adorable video!
10) She is a very healthy eater! Natasha documents her cooking and food buying on her channel.
We can’t wait to see what’s next for Natasha! Be sure to follow her on Instagram @Natashabure for more on her day to day life.
Olivia Jade’s New Slang Term Video ft. David Doberick & John Stamos
Diana is the co-editor-in-chief of Feeling the Vibe. She loves pop culture and is always up to date on the latest news. If you have any tips or comments, email email@example.com.