Selling Sunset has become one of Netflix’s hottest shows. Fan favorite Christine Quinn steals any scene she is in.
Let’s find out more about this Selling Sunset star!
1. She’s originally from Dallas, Texas.
2. She is 31 years old. She was born on October 14, 1988.
3. She has been featured in Vogue Magazine and other publications.
4. She attended the performing arts school Julliard in New York City.
5. During the latest season of Selling Sunset, she married now husband Christian Richard on December 15, 2019.
6. She walked down the aisle in a black dress to a string quartet version of Ava Max’s “Sweet but Psycho.”
7. She loves to travel, which can be seen on her Instagram.
8. She was nominated for the 2019 Critics’ Choice Real TV Awards.
9. Christine originally moved to Los Angeles to pursue a modeling career but feel in love with interior design.
10. She earned the villain role in the first season but is easily a fan favorite due to her hilarious quotes.
You can see Christine star in the new season of Selling Sunset now available to stream on Netflix.