Robert Herjavec is well known for his role as an investor or a “shark” on ABC’s hit show, ‘Shark Tank.‘ Let’s find out more about this humble multi millionaire really is.
10 Fun Facts about Robert Herjavec
1) He was born on September 14, 1962 which makes him 57 years old.
2) Robert married his first wife Diane Plese in 1990 and the couple divorced in 2016.
3) In September 2015, Herjavec confirmed his relationship with his former Dancing with the Stars partner Kym Herjavec whom he married in July 2016.
4) Has a total of 5 children. 3 from the first marriage and twins from his second marriage.
5) Is an avid golfer and runner.
6) In 1970, at the age of eight, the family left the country, where his father, Vladimir, had been incarcerated for speaking out against the regime.
7) In July 2017, Herjavec paid Olympic snowboarder Shaun White $6.7 million for a contemporary mansion located just north of West Hollywood.
8) Robert is the CEO of the Herjavec Group which makes $200 million in annual revenue.
9) His current net worth is $200M.
10) He and his wife Kym attended a show in Las Vegas seeing the famed duo, Donnie & Marie. Robert wrote, “Incredible time in Las Vegas celebrating Kym’s mum Barb! Thank you Donny & Marie for a night we will never forget @donnyosmond @marieosmond”
Catch Robert Herjavec and the rest of the sharks on ABC’s ‘Shark Tank’ Sundays at 9pm EST. Check out 10 Fun Facts about Lori Greiner.
MORE ON SHARK TANK
Lori Greiner from ‘Shark Tank’: 10 Fun Facts!
Shark Tank’s Lori Greiner Gushes Over Selena Gomez After Her Episode Taping
Lori Greiner Talks Why ‘Shark Tank’ is So Successful + Sneak Peek into ‘Shark Tank’ Season 10
4 Fun Facts About SomniFix from ABC’s ‘Shark Tank’
If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, Feeling the Vibe may receive an affiliate commission.
I’m Madison. I live, breathe, and sleep pop culture. You’ll either find me at festivals, concerts, or catching up on the newest Netflix shows. For tips or comments, email [email protected]