Lori Greiner joined fellow investors Mark Cuban, Daymond John, and Robert Herjavec in 2012 on ABC’s ‘Shark Tank.‘ How much do we really know about the 49 year old investor? Let’s dive in now!
10 Fun Facts about Lori Greiner
1) She was born on December 9, 1969 which currently makes her 49 years old.
2) Grew up in the north side of Chicago, Illinois.
3) Majored in communications at Loyola University in Chicago while she worked for the Chicago Tribune.
4) Married her husband Dan when she was 40 years old in 2010.
5) In 1996, Lori created and patented a plastic earring organizer. It was picked up by J. C. Penney before the holiday season.
6) The plastic earring organizer payed off her $300,000 loan for in eighteen months.
7) After her success with J.C. Penney, she made deals with HSN and Bed, Bath & Beyond.
8) The queen of QVC got her start on the network in 2000. She was so successful on QVC that they gave her a show called “Clever & Unique Creations,” one of the longest running shows on the network.
9) To this day, she boasts 120 patents and over 600 products.
10) Her motto is, “If you’re interested, you’ll do what’s convenient. If you’re committed, you’ll do whatever it takes.”
Catch Lori Greiner and the rest of the sharks on ABC’s ‘Shark Tank’ Sundays at 9pm EST.
MORE ON SHARK TANK
Courtney Rose is an Entertainment Writer at Feeling the Vibe Magazine based in New York. Pop culture and rom-com obsessed. Studied Journalism and is up to date on all the latest entertainment news. For tips or comments, email me at [email protected]