Madison Prewett, from The Bachelor season with Peter Weber is officially off the marketing and engaged!
At the beginning of May, Madi first displayed her new boyfriend – Grant Troutt. Since, we have seen multiple photos of the couple looking so in love. This proved extremely true when Madi announced her engagement on August 1, 2022. Grant popped the question at The Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach, Florida. So who exactly is the man that stole her heart?
1. Grant is a man of faith. His Instagram bio stars by saying, “tell your testimony,” followed by “changed forever by Jesus. We all know how close to Jesus Madison is so it definitely appears that she met her match. In her first post of herself and Grant, she wrote “So now y’all know, I got the realist G in town. Grant Michael Troutt, so full of passion and purpose and joy, I am proud I get to do life with someone who loves Jesus and people like you do.
View this post on Instagram
2. According to Grant’s LinkedIn profile, he is a summer analyst in Frisco, Texas. He handles sales and sourcing. Grant has been working there since 2019.
3. He and Madi don’t just share their love for Jesus but also a love of basketball. If you were an avid Bachelor viewer, you will know how serious Madison was about basketball. Well, Grant himself played on a full scholarship at UC Santa Barbara for one year from 2015 – 2016. That’s not where his basketball career stopped. He worked as an assistant basketball coach in Springfield, Missouri.
4. The happy couple also likes to hit the racetracks together! In May, they went to the Churchill Downs to watch the horse races. They look like a stunning couple!
5. If you have ever been on a first date, you know how nerve wracking they can be! Grant was so nervous on his first date with Madison that he forgot to open the door for her. She also reminisced, “we barely touched our quesadillas at dinner because of our deep convos and intentional questions.” Sounds like a pretty memorable first date!
6. Bonus tip! How did Madison and Grant meet? The two were actually set up on a blind date through a mutual friend! They are so happy they took that leap of faith that day! That nerve-racking first date definitely worked out in the long run.
7. Bonus tip! According to Distractify, Grant Troutt is the son of billionaire Kenny Troutt, founder of Excel Communications.
I’m Madison. I live, breathe, and sleep pop culture. You’ll either find me at festivals, concerts, or catching up on the newest Netflix shows. For tips or comments, email email@example.com.