Ariana Grande has a new man in her life! Ever since the starlet split from her “Boyfriend” collaborator Mikey Foster, she’s been out and about with a new boy: Dalton Gomez. Get to know Ariana’s new boyfriend, Dalton below with these fun facts.
Who is Dalton Gomez?
1) Dalton Gomez is a successful real estate agent. He’s currently employed with the Aaron Kirman Group.
2) While his current title is: Sole Buyers Agent for Aaron Kirman, Dalton was the Director of Operations for the group for 3 years.
3) He’s become quite the real estate tycoon, with several listings published in the Los Angeles Times and THE MANUAL.
4) According to the company’s website, Dalton has secured 10 sales so far; one is still open. So, if you’re in the California area, be sure to look him up!
5) If you’re wondering how Ariana and Dalton coupled up, they actually run in the same circle! They share Hollywood A-Lister friends, including Miley Cyrus.
6) Yes, he does in fact have an Instagram account, although since word has broken out about his relationship to such a high-profile celeb, he’s made the sensible decision to make it private.
7) He’s a native of Southern California.
8) They are in fact, quarantining together. A couple fan Twitter accounts posted screenshots from Ariana’s IG stories that feature Dalton, which you can see below:
9) He has a brother named Dakota, who is a tattoo artist. You can still see his Instagram, which is linked here.
10) Speaking of his brother, Dakota wished Dalton a Happy Birthday today (April 1), and considering most media outlets put his birth year at 1993, that would make him 27 years old. You can see the sweet shoutout below from Dakota’s IG story:
There you have it: 10 fun facts about Dalton Gomez, Ariana Grande’s new boyfriend! We’re happy Ariana’s happy with this new man in her life, and wish them nothing but the best. Be sure to follow Ariana on IG to see if Dalton makes an appearance in any more of her Instagram stories!
MORE ARIANA GRANDE NEWS
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email [email protected]