Whether she’s playing a vampire, cheerleader, or event planner, Nina Dobrev always knows how to look camera-ready. That same radiance translates offscreen too – her minimalist makeup and easy hair are some of the most coveted looks in Hollywood. Keep reading below to find out Nina’s skincare routine, some go-to makeup products, and more!
- Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes and Eye Makeup Remover, both of which Nina uses to thoroughly remove all the makeup from her face.
- Dr. Barbara Sturm Cleanser and Enzyme Cleanser, which she mixes together in her hands, and scrubs her face. The facial cleanser is a foaming wash, while the enzyme cleanser is more of an exfoliant.
- Dr. Barbara Sturm Hyaluronic Acid for that extra dose of moisture to the skin. Nina will sometimes mix that with Dr. Barbara Sturm Super Anti-Aging Serum, which obviously helps prevent signs of aging.
- L’Occitane Ultra Rich Lip Balm to hydrate the lips.
- Deesse Pro LED Mask, which she uses only a couple times a week. She uses ‘Mode 1’ for anti-aging, or ‘Mode 5’ for acne.
- La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream, an ultra rich moisturizer that Nina uses a couple times a week as well, or before red carpets.
- La Roche-Posay Acne Treatment for any stubborn spots.
- Byte Personal Aligners, aka Nina’s retainers that she wears every night to keep her teeth in tip top shape.
- Chanel UV Essentiel Daily Defense Sunscreen Anti-Pollution SPF 50, which is her favorite for its airy texture and primer-like finish, which lets makeup glide on smoothly right after.
- Dr. Barbara Sturm Cosmetic Molecular Glow Drops, which Nina mixes in with her sunscreen and moisturizer. It gives her skin that ethereal glow.
- Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet Smooth-Effect Foundation, which is Nina’s go-to since it’s full coverage, but feels light on the skin. It also has powder in it, so it acts like both a base and a setting powder all-in-one!
- YSL Lip Stain in “Rose Illicite” and “Nude Emblem” which are smudge-free and an easy applicator, giving a polished finish no matter what occasion.
- Christian Dior Souffle De Soie Fragrance is her favorite because of it’s velvety, fresh scent. She even has the candle, soap, and room spray version(s) of the perfume too! How fun!
ON THE GO MUST-HAVES
- Whenever she’s traveling, Nina moisturizes her skin as often as she can after long flights. And she makes sure to take off any makeup that’s on her face, especially if the air is dry on the plane.
- She never goes anywhere without her WEN (Shampoo/Conditioner 2-in-1 product). It’s both cleansing and moisturizing for her wavy hair!
- The one mascara she always has? Covergirl’s Lashblast! She usually only does mascara while she’s busy; but will do a cat eye for a little bit of drama when she has the time.
- You’ll always catch her with a big pair of sunglasses and sunscreen in her purse.
Be sure to follow Nina on Instagram for more of her on the go products and beauty secrets!
MORE ON NINA DOBREV & SKINCARE
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email email@example.com