She’s a dancer, wife, actress, and singer, but no matter how busy Julianne Hough‘s life is, she always manages to look radiant! The DWTS champ and newly appointed judge on America’s Got Talent takes risks with her hair and makeup, which is what makes it so fun to see what look she’ll try next! After making headlines in the news about getting hit in the neck with Paula Abdul’s hat at the BBMA’s performance Julianne showed her good humor in it all.
Keep reading below to find out all the details on Julianne’s skin care routine, beauty must-haves, and what she always has in her bag!
- Juliette relies on Proactiv 3 step system to keep her skin clear. She also uses Proactiv’s + Exfoiliator to remove her makeup.
- She moisturizes her skin with La Mer’s Moisturizing Cream, and then religiously applies her Obagi Nu-Derm Sun Shield SPF 50, so her skin stays hydrated and protected.
- Julianne is also a fan of Earth tu Face and Kypris skin care products.
- Another thing she incorporates into her skincare routine? Essential oils – her favorite oils are by GuruNanda.
- Her go-to skincare secret? Baby oil! She uses Johnson & Johnson’s baby oil to keep her skin glowing. She applies it after her shower routine.
- She gets facials done at Carasoin Spa in LA.
BEAUTY MUST HAVES
- Julianne’s go-to mascara is Loreal’s Voluminous, with one specific: it has to be the “black/brown” shade. Since her lashes are blonde, black looks too harsh for her, so she chooses to do the slightly less intense shade.
- As for the rest of her eye makeup, she likes doing coppers, and bronzes with hints of red or orange in them to help make her ice blue eyes stand out. A favorite palette she uses? Urban Decay’s (Original) NAKED Palette. You can get yours from Amazon.
- As for her face makeup, Julianne loves Chanel’s Vitalumiere Aqua as her foundation; and Kevin Aucoin’s Celestial Bronzer, Contour, and Highlighting Powders to sculpt and give shine to the skin.
- She’s not one for heavy lip products, opting for a lip balm from La Mer.
- As for her hair, since Julianne regularly gets it colored, she relies on damage control products, like Joico’s Defy Damage Protective Shield, which she uses if she has to blow dry. She prefers to let her hair air dry to cut down on heat exposure.
- Her go-to hairstyles are down, in a low messy ponytail, or when her hair’s looking a little less than great, she slicks it all back.
ON THE GO ESSENTIALS
- Julianne being the traveler that she is, is always on the move. A couple essentials she must have with her? NARS Tinted Moisturizer and Unite 7Seconds Detangler.
- She loves her Loreal mascara so much that she has one in her purse too! Proactiv also goes with her, just in the form of makeup wipes as opposed to full-on cleanser bottles. She likes to use these if she has makeup on but knows she’s going to go workout.
- If she’s traveling, she keeps a toning pad in her bag to remove excess oil from her skin.
- She keeps all her beauty-related products in a clear makeup bag from Sephora.
- Julianne always has water with her, as well as a pair of sunglasses. Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Chapstick and a compact mirror go everywhere with her too.
You can follow Julianne on Instagram for more glam secrets – and be sure to catch her judging the upcoming season of America’s Got Talent Tuesdays at 8/7 c on NBC.
MORE ON JULIANNE HOUGH
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email [email protected]