Not only is Vanessa Hudgens a coachella queen, childhood star, and singer but she’s also the new coach on the hit show “So You Think You Can Dance” on FOX.
“So You Think You Can Dance” hosted by Cat Deeley and featuring Nigel Lythgoe, Mary Murphy and Vanessa Hudgens as resident judges, the show is entering into its 15th season on Monday, June 4 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT).
Vanessa Hudgens recently posted a picture sporting a glam Rapunzel look that you’re going to want to know how to do. We have the tips and tools to remake this look from celebrity makeup artist Allan Avendano.
- To start use the Barbor USA Glow Booster Ampoules
- using the Narsissit Radiant Longwear Foundation cover your whole face
- Then using the Narsissit Radiant Creamy Concealer cover your t-zone or any spots
- Apply the Kevyn Aucion Neo Blush in Grapevine to the apples of your cheeks
- For highlight apply the Pat McGrath VR Pink Shadow to your upper cheekbones
- To finish your face apply the Hourglass Cosmetics Veil Translucent Setting Powder to your whole face especially your t-zone
- to your brows apply the Kat Von D Beauty Signature Brow Powder and Pencil in Dark Brown to your brows
- Use Pat McGrath Mothership II Sublime Palette to create this eye look
- Next apply the Pat McGrath Blk Eye Pencil to your upper lash line and lower water line
- Apply Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara to your lashes
- To finish off your eye look apply Ardell Beauty Faux Minx 811 Lashes
- To your lips apply We Love Coco Lip Gloss in 738 Amuse Bouche
Now that you have all the tools and the tips to get this look, you can recreate it on your next night out!