Emma Hernan is one of the stars of Netflix’s hit series Selling Sunset. The reality star and realtor always looks glamorous, and now you can get her look for yourself. Makeup artist Sheila Harris recently shared all the products she used on Emma, which we have listed below. Find out more about Emma’s makeup and where you can get the products now.
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream and Collagen Superfusion Face Oil
- Patrick Ta Beauty Major Glow Body Oil
- Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter Foundation mixed with Chantecaille Future Skin Gel Foundation
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Matte Bronzer and Too Faced Born This Way Pressed Powder Foundation
- Jouer Cosmetics Essential High Coverage Liquid Concealer, Powder Highlight in “Topaz,” Blush in “Darling” and Soft Focus Hydrate + Set Powder
- Danessa Myricks Beauty ColorFix Pigment in “Nebula”
- Patrick Ta Beauty Major Dimension II Rose Eyeshadow Palette
- Charlotte Tilbury Rock n’ Kohl Liner in “Bedroom Black”
- Ardell Beauty “Light as Air” Lashes
- Jouer Cosmetics Essential Lip Enhancer
- Charlotte Tilbury “Supersize Me” Lip Liner
- Jouer Cosmetics Lipliner in “Bare Rose”; mix High Pigment Lip Gloss in “Rodeo” and “Champs-Elysees” together
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Collagen Lip Bath Gloss
See the full behind the scenes video from Sheila’s Instagram below:
Be sure to follow Emma Hernan on Instagram @emmahernan for more beauty looks. You can stream all 5 seasons of Selling Sunset on Netflix.
RELATED CELEBRITY NEWS
If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, Feeling the Vibe may receive an affiliate commission.
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email [email protected]