Emma Hernan is a realtor from the hit Netflix TV series Selling Sunset. She has a past connection to one of the original cast members, and is already making headlines for it. So, just who is she? We’ve got 10 facts about the newest reality starlet below. Keep reading to learn more about Emma.
Who is Emma Hernan from Selling Sunset?
1) She is 30 years old. Her birthday is July 14, making her star sign Cancer. Cancers are known for being loyal, caring individuals, but they can also have a bit of a dark side too.
2) Emma was born in Scituate, Massachusetts. Scituate is a seacoast town, midway between Plymouth and Boston, MA. She grew up there and told Women’s Health it “was one of the best places to grow up.”
3) Now, as for that surprising connection to another cast member? That would be a shared ex with Selling Sunset‘s Christine Quinn. The two women had both previously dated realtor Peter Cornell – apparently at the same time. Even crazier? He’s an agent with the Oppenheim Group too! He’s been a huge source of drama between the two castmates, but his identity hadn’t been revealed until now, according to US Weekly.
4) If you’re wondering about her current relationship status, it appears she’s single.
5) According to her Instagram bio, she’s an entrepreneur. Emma is the CEO of Shark Tank worthy business Emma Leigh & Co., a plant-based frozen food brand. According to North Shore Mag, she landed a deal with Beyond Meat to start selling on QVC, and her products have been a hit ever since.
6) In addition to being an entrepreneur, Emma’s also known as an angel investor. Angels use their own net worth to help finance small business ventures.
7) She’s been investing her money since she was a teenager. It was this and other smart business moves that brought her to the Oppenheim Group. Emma knew Brett and Jason Oppenheim when she bought her property from them, according to her bio on their website. But, she continued to be interested in checking out homes, which led her to pursue her real estate license.
9) When Emma’s not working, she can be found hiking. It’s an activity she loves doing, and she often goes with her dog, Benny.
10) While she’s not verified on Twitter, she does have over 15,000 followers on the platform. However, Emma is verified on Instagram, where she posts regularly to update her now 1 million followers on her day-to-day life.
You can see Emma Hernan on season 4 of Netflix’s Selling Sunset, which was released for streaming on November 24.
MORE SELLING SUNSET NEWS
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email firstname.lastname@example.org