Daphne Oz is a wife, mother, talk show host, and chef – it’s any wonder she has time for a beauty routine, let alone time to share it with her social media followers. But, that’s exactly what she did on Instagram recently with her summer skincare and makeup must-haves. We have the full list below, plus a few other of Daphne’s favorites. So, keep reading if you want to know how to get her look.
BEAUTY BREAKDOWN: DAPHNE OZ SHARES SUMMER SKIN & MAKEUP ROUTINE
- RMS Beauty Re-Evolve Radiance Locking Hydrating Primer to prep skin (she forgot to do this step first, but she does it later in the video, seen below)
- Joaquina Botanica Hydrating Glow Oil to add radiance to the face
- Chantecaille Rose de Mai Eye Serum to prep under eyes
- Wander Beauty Nude Illusion Foundation in Light Medium to give coverage to the skin
- Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder to set makeup in place
- MILK Makeup Matte Bronzer Stick in Baked to sculpt and define the face
- Westman Atelier Lit Up Highlight Stick in Brûlée to showcase high points of the face
- BITE Beauty Matte Lipstick in Sugar Buns to enhance lips with a bit of color (while Daphne’s shade is sold out, there’s a slightly darker shade called Extra Sugar Buns, or the shade Praline gets you a slightly more honey-nude instead of pink-nude)
- MILK Makeup Kush Fiber Brow in Herb to fill in eyebrows
- Dior Show On Stage Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner to define the eyes
- MAC Eyeshadow in Give A Glam to soften the eyeliner
- YSL Lash Clash Mascara to make the lashes pop
Other favorites of Daphne’s include:
- Loum Beauty Pure Serenity Golden Vitamin C Serum to brighten skin (Daphne co-owns Loum!)
- Loum Beauty Be Calm Cleansing Balm to remove makeup/cleanse skin
- Rose Quartz Gua Sha to massage face for firmer, lifted appearance
- Tata Harper Repairative Moisturizer to hydrate skin
Watch her full video below.
Be sure you’re following Daphne Oz on Instagram for more on her everyday life, including beauty favorites.
RELATED CELEBRITY NEWS
Who is Daphne Oz? Family, Husband & More on ‘The Good Dish’ Star Inside!
Get the Look: 5 Outfits Seen on Olivia Jade
Get Olivia Culpo’s Bronzed Goddess Look Straight from Her Makeup Artist
If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, Feeling the Vibe may receive an affiliate commission.
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email [email protected]