Taylor Swift and Camila Cabello are tourmates on the Reputation Tour where they were showing off just how girl boss they are. Taylor won big last night at the 2018 BBMA’s, taking home the “Female Artist of the Year” and “Top Selling Album” Awards. Camila took home the “Chart Achievement” Award.
Taylor Swift graced the red carpet last night looking so beautiful in a long pale pink gown. If you want to see how YOU can get her full look, keep reading.
Get Taylor Swift’s Look from the 2018 BBMA’s
Taylor Swift’s BBMA’s Inspired Makeup Routine:
- To start use the Armani Luminous Silk Foundation all over your face.
- Next use the It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under-eye Concelear under you’re eyes and in any problems areas and then set your face suing the Hourglass Veil Translucent Setting Powder.
- To finish you’re face look go in with Nars Orgam blush on just the apples of your cheeks.
- Use the Kat Von D signature brow pencil to define your brows.
- Next use a matte lavender eye shadow to and dust it over the crease of your eyes.
- To finish you’re look use the Revlon Volumizing Mascara to make your eyelashes stand out.
To get this messy side up-do!
- First curl your hair lightly.
- Next part your hair to the side as Taylor has done in the picture above, whatever side you part to you are going to do the updo towards the opposite direction.
- Once your hair is parted pull your hair back into a side pony, pull pieces from this pony tail and create curls hit the pieces pinning them back into the pony.
- Make sure to leave some pieces hanging to make this look messy chic.
- Lastly spray your hair with Pureology Hair Beautifier to make the look stay.
- The lavender dress Taylor is wearing is by Versace.
Now that you rock Taylor Swift’s BBMA’s look!
MORE BEAUTY GUIDES
GET ARIANA GRANDE AND HAILEY BALDWIN’S BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDS LOOKS!
Taylor Swift’s Beauty Routine: Skincare, Makeup, & What’s in Her Bag?
Get Camila Cabello’s Glam 2018 Billboard Music Awards Look from Head to Toe!
If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, Feeling the Vibe may receive an affiliate commission.