The ‘Havana‘ singer, Camila Cabello stepped out last night for the biggest music event of the year, the 2018 Billboard Music Awards. She attended the event with her Reptuation Tour co-star, Taylor Swift who also won big taking home two awards.
Camila won the “Chart Achievement” Award as well as taking the stage for a memorable performance of “Sangria Wine” with Pharrell.
We know you’re all wondering how Camila got her look for the red carpet. Good news! We have the details for you. Keep reading!
If you’re wondering how Taylor Swift got her look for the BBMA’s, we have those details for you too.
To get this natural peach toned look, we took tips and tricks from celebrity makeup artist, Allan Avendano (@allanface on instagram)
- To start use the Armani Luminous Silk Foundation all over you’re face.
- Next use the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under-eye Concelear under you’re eyes and in any problems areas. Then set your face using the Hourglass Veil Translucent Setting Powder.
- Use the Kat Von D signature brow pencil to define your brows.
- Go in with Burberrys Warm Glow Natural Bronzer to the corners and lids of your eye for a warm glow.
- Next use the Revlon Volumizing Mascara to make your eyelashes stand out.
- Finally use the Laura Mercier Velour Extreme Matte Lipstick in Vibe and then go over it with We Love Coco lip gloss.
To get this high pony look we took tips and tricks from Camila’s hair stylist Dimitri Giannetos (@ginannetos on instagram)
- First part your bangs or pieces of your hair to frame your face, operate these pieces from the rest of your hair.
- Next put your hair in a high pony, then once your hair is up take a piece of your hair that is in the pony and wrap it around the hair tie among it a flawless look.
- Then you’re going to want to make the look, look slightly messy and to do so pull pieces from around the edges of your hair out to dangle.
- Then spray in the Pureology Hair Beautifier to make the look stay.
- This dress she is wearing is by Givenchy as well as her shoes.
MORE BEAUTY GUIDES