Kelly Clarkson has been killing it lately in the glam department: her hair, makeup, and even her outfits have been stunning week after week on the NBC show “The Voice.” We’ve got her most recent look broken down for you, courtesy of her “glam team” – hairstylist Robert Ramos, makeup artist Gloria Elias-Foeillet, and stylist Candice Lambert McAndrews. Check out all the details below!
Robert gave Kelly a little bit of volume and texture for the latest show. To get the look:
- Robert Ramos has his own line of products, especially ones that are great for volume! To prep the hair, try using the Volumizer to give hair some lift and thickness.
- Then he likes to style the hair with Hot Tools. Their blow dryers are wonderful because they dry the hair quickly and efficiently.
- Adding a bit of bounce is easy when you use a big curler to create a slight, almost beachy wave. Try the 1 & 1/2 barrel to get the same effect as Kelly.
Gloria gave Kelly a neutral eye and lip, while keeping the face glowy. To get the look:
- Tarte’s Shape Tape concealer with Kevyn Aucoin Etherealist Foundation and Sensual Skin Powder for a flawless finish to the skin. Becca x Chrissy Teigen Glow Face Palette was used for an extra “pop” on the face. Gloria finished the skin with the “Ready, Set, Radiant” Skin Mist from Tarte.
- For that luminous look, Tarte’s Rainforest of the Sea Radiance Drops and LimeCrime’s highlighting palette get Kelly glowing.
- It appears she has a slight bit of either taupe or golden shadow shaded into her creases and slightly on her lids. Gloria used Becca Cosmetics Ombre Nudes Palette which has all the shades you’d need for that little bit of definition.
- Gorgeous lashes almost always come together thanks to falsies. Whip Lashed in “Bambi” is what Gloria used on Kelly for that fluttery look.
- Her lips were a shimmery golden nude shade. Makeupforever Aqua Liner in 5c first and then finished with Kevyn Aucoin’s “Cyber Opal” Molten Lip Color.
Candice dressed Kelly in a shimmery black dress with fringe detailing and some studded booties. To get the look:
- You can actually get Kelly’s exact dress from Michael Kors! It’s a black fringe crewneck dress with sparkle detailing. Grab it from Bergdorf Goodman.
- While you can’t get Kelly’s exact boots, there is an almost-exact style that Versace also makes. You can get them from Tradesy.
- The best part of this outfit? Her jewelry is from an affordable brand! She appears to a gold ring with a slight square look to it on her hand, and this one from ASOS gets you her look!
And there’s the complete breakdown of Kelly’s latest look! Be sure to keep up with her on Instagram to see what look she’ll rock next!
MORE BEAUTY ROUTINES
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email [email protected]