With Valentine’s Day coming up this week, it’s the perfect time to think about the one you spend the most time with: Y-O-U. And what better way to pamper yourself than with a spa day/weekend! We have rounded up the top
5 best spa vacation destinations on the East Coast – there’s sure to be one to fit your preferences! So sit back, relax, and enjoy this list, and hopefully you can book your trip ASAP after reading!
- THE LODGE AT WOODLOCH – HAWLEY, PA.
- 4.8/5 stars
- Ranked #2 in Conde Nast’s 2016 “Reader’s Choice Awards”
- Located only 2 hours from New York City, and 3 from Philadelphia
- Spa services include: massage, salon (i.e.: hair, nails), an aqua garden, and spa supplies (robes, towels, etc.) for ultimate relaxation
- ACQUALINA RESORT & SPA ON THE BEACH – SUNNY ISLES BEACH, FL.
- 4.6/5 stars on average
- Beachfront rooms with private terraces
- Luxurious spa services provided by friendly staff
- Mediterranean-style vibe and ultra-comfortable environment make it a top spot to unwind
- CANYON RANCH – LENOX, MA.
- Known as the most distinguished spa on the East Coast
- Offers wide variety of treatments, including deep tissue, shiatsu, scrubs, wraps, and classic massage techniques
- Those treatments pair well with their inclusive range of fitness regimens, skin/hair/nail treatments, and nutrition information for a well-rounded approach to health and wellness
- THE GREENBRIER – WHITE SULFUR SPRINGS, WV.
- 5-star resort and spa
- Renowned for its mineral springs
- Offers hydrotherapy spas, mineral baths, sulfur water soak, and aromatherapy
- Massages, facials, manicures and pedicures are also available, rounding out the comprehensive range of treatments
- MAYFLOWER INN & SPA – WASHINGTON, CT.
- Ranked #28 in Conde Nast’s 2018 “Reader’s Choice Awards”
- Named #1 of all hotels in the state
- Offers exclusive private 20,000 ft. spa, which includes a pool, jacuzzi, and thermal sanctuary
- Scrubs, massage, and wraps offered, as well as dinner at their spa’s Garden Room
Hopefully these unbelievable destination spas inspire you to treat yourself this Valentine’s Day and beyond! Happy relaxing!
If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, Feeling the Vibe may receive an affiliate commission.
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email [email protected]